Ah, hey AD what's up?
嗨,《建筑设计文摘》的大家过得怎么样?
It's Troye Sivan.
我是特洛耶·希文。
This is my house in Melbourne.
这是我在墨尔本的房子。
Please, please come inside.
请进来吧。
Make yourselves at home.
别客气。
I have been waiting for this day for my entire life, so.
因为我这辈子都在等这一天。
Yeah, I have been living in America for the last, like maybe, like five or six years, and I have been so homesick the entire time.
是的,我最近一直住在美国,大概五六年了吧,这段时间我一直很想家。
And then when everything got crazy in March, I came back to Australia to be with my family.
然后当去年3月疫情爆发后,我回到了澳大利亚,与我的家人同住。
And eventually I was just like, "Wait, what am I doing? I am so unbelievably happy here".
结果我的感觉就是:"等等,我在做什么?在这里简直太开心了吧!"
And I just feel so at home that I wanted to put down roots and I found this house and I was just like, done.
让我觉得回到了家,我想在这里扎根了,然后我找到这栋房子,就定居下来了。
Okay.
好吧。
First things first, this is like literally the most comfortable couch in the world.
首先,这是世界上最舒适的沙发。
I feel like they, Oh, people are gonna get mad at me for not taking off my shoes.
我觉得他们,哦,观众们会因为我没脱鞋而生气。
They advertise it as the most comfortable couch in the world and it's accurate.
他们宣称这是世界上最舒适的沙发,说的很准确。
It's by this company called Maker&Son.
这是由一家叫Maker&Son的公司制作的。
Fallen asleep here a good, a good few nights.
在这里睡了好几个好觉。
This coffee table we had made.
这是我们做的咖啡桌。
It's just a really, really huge log basically.
它基本上就是一个很大的原木。
I hope they didn't cut down specifically for me.
我希望他们不是专门为了我砍倒这棵树的。
I should have done some, some research.
我应该做一些调查的。
These Akari lamps are my favorite.
这些Akari灯是我的最爱。
I think the goal was to have, like, a soup of light.
我想我们的目标是,一点光。
You know what I mean?
你知道我是什么意思吗?
I didn't want, like, hard overhead lighting cause no one looks good in that.
我不想要那种顶灯,因为那种灯光下没人能保持颜值。
Just finding soft light, just kind of gently fills the room.
只要一点柔和的光线,轻柔地充满整个房间。
And we kind of followed suit with these pendants.
我们还采用了这些吊灯。
They're vintage.
它们很复古。
And I feel like they kind of look like alien skin or something.
我觉得它们看起来像外星人的皮肤或者别的东西。
They sort of feel like what I imagine alien skin would feel like.
它们感觉有点像我想象中的外星人皮肤。
And I love them.
我喜欢。
They glow at night.
它们在晚上发光。
You guys should have come at night in all honesty.
说实话,你们应该晚上来的。
Cause the house with all the lamps and stuff it just feels super, super cozy.
因为房子里有很多灯什么的,感觉超级舒适。
This couch is vintage by Percival Lafer.
这张沙发是波西瓦尔·拉斐尔的古董。
It reminded me of a spaceship or something.
它让我想起了宇宙飞船之类的东西。
If you come around the back you can see there's like this white bathtub situation.
如果你到后面来看,就能看到这个类似白色浴缸的部分。
I do always have a cut up Apple tree in my house.
我的房子里总是有一棵砍下来的苹果树。
That wasn't just for the AD shoot.
并不只是为了拍摄《建筑设计文摘》。
You know, just sometimes you want the branch as well, for whatever reason.
你懂的,只是有时候你也想要根树枝,不管什么原因。
This little moment, this is my reading nook, or whatever.
这里是我的读书角,或者干别的事情。
And it's super, super comfortable.
而且超级舒适。
So I sit here a lot, have my coffee.
所以我经常坐在这里喝咖啡。
My wish for everyone is that your space is like, the place that you think of when you meditate.
我希望每个人都能拥有一个属于自己的冥想空间。
By using lamps, or candles, or just, like, your favorite bedsheets.
布置上灯、蜡烛、或者你最喜欢的床单。
I want that for everyone cause it's a really, really nice feeling to just have a place that's, like, yours.
我希望每个人都能拥有这样的房子,因为拥有属于自己的房子的感觉真的很好。
And you know, you can just kind of kick back and relax and enjoy your life.
而且你可以稍微放松一下,享受生活。
That's what it's all about.
那就是房子的所有意义。
I'm going to say this a lot but I think it's my favorite part of the house.
我有很多话要说,因为我觉得这是房子里我最喜欢的地方。
It just feels really, really chill.
这里感觉真的很冷。
We've got this like awesome green stone.
我们拥有一块很棒的像绿色石头的台面。
Look at this table thing.
看看这张桌子。
This is a servery.
这是一个服务台。
I think it's the technique is called end block where like each of these pieces is a separate piece of wood that they stick together and then they cut it and you get this like finish or whatever.
我认为这是一种叫做末端木块的技术,每一块木块都是单独的一块,把它们粘在一起然后再切割,你就得到这样的东西。
And apparently it's food safe.
而且很显然它是符合食品安全的。
So like you could eat your dinner off of it.
这样你就可以在上面吃饭。
But I, I use plates most of the time.
但是我大部分时间都用盘子。
One of my favorite things about the kitchen is this situation.
关于厨房,我的最爱之一就是这个地方。
Sometimes I stand here and like serve coffees or whatever to people, if they're in the garden.
有时候我会站在这里,给在花园里的人倒咖啡什么的。
All the appliances are integrated, which is sick.
所有电器都是内嵌一体的,很酷。
I'm not going to show you my fridge cause it's mostly just like beer and all take-out food.
我不会给你们看我的冰箱,因为它基本上塞满了啤酒和外卖。
The materiality in the kitchen is, I think, my favorite in the house, we've got like All of this black steel and I love the way that it shows.
我觉得厨房里的建材是我在这栋房子里的最爱,就像这种这种黑色钢材,我喜欢它的表面。
I don't even know these like sort of natural markings and then just wood heaps, and heaps, and heaps of wood because I love wood.
我甚至不知道这些是天然的标志,只是堆了又堆,堆了很多木头,因为我喜欢木头。
So we did a really, really big renovation on this house.
所以我们对房子进行了一次很大的装修。
The kitchen is all totally brand new but weirdly there used to be a toilet here.
厨房是全新的,但奇怪的是,这里曾是个厕所。
It was still like the kitchen kind of grossed me out.
让我觉得有点恶心。
And so we, we got rid of it and I'm going to show you where we put it, cause I think it's kind of sick.
所以我把移出去了,我一会儿给你们看看我把它挪到哪里了,因为我觉得它有点恶心。
Let's go upstairs.
我们上楼吧。
Oh, come here.
来这儿。
I want to show you the ghost.
我想给你们展示这个幽灵。
So if you look up here, we've got two art pieces.
看上面,我有两件艺术品。
Here's a little ghost by this artist named Nell.
这是一个叫内尔的艺术家制作的幽灵。
It's sand blown glass.
它的质地是吹砂玻璃。
I just think it's so cute.
我只是觉得它很可爱。
Kind of reminds me of my dog back in LA which I unfortunately haven't seen for like a couple months now.
这让我想起了我在洛杉矶的狗狗,很不幸,我已经有好几个月没有见过它了。
It feels like a little bit of Nash in my house, which is nice.
在我家里感觉还有点纳什的味道,很不错。
And this is by an artist called Sydney Ball.
这是一位叫悉尼·鲍尔的艺术家的作品。
And there's another one outside, which I'm gonna show you soon.
外面还有一个,我马上就给你们看。
Come upstairs.
上楼。
So here we are on the landing.
这里就是我们要展示的地方。
This is one of my favorite places in the house to come and look.
这是家里我最喜欢的去的地方之一。
It's kind of lofty and reminds me of some places that I've been to in like Williamsburg.
这里有点高,让我想起我去过的一些地方,比如威廉斯堡。
There's so many places to sit in the house.
房子里有很多可以坐的地方。
Like, you can be sitting up here, talking to someone down there with no worries.
比如,你可以坐在这里,和下面的人聊天很方便。
Or could be working at my desk.
或者在我的办公桌上工作。
Just heaps and heaps of books.
又是成堆的书。
Oh, look at this one.
噢,看看这个。
I got this two days ago.
我两天前拿到的.
Hotels of Pyongyang.
平壤的酒店。
Super, super, super interesting.
非常、非常、非常有趣。
Kind of like finding beauty in everything.
有点像在万物中寻找美。
You know, a lot of this is photography and a lot of the photography I've realized that I'm most interested in is like documentarian style like sort of voyeuristic where it's not necessarily like a set-up photograph or whatever.
你知道,这其中有很多是照片,我意识到我最感兴趣的摄影师纪实风格的,有点像偷窥狂,不一定是一张照片或别的什么。
You really do feel like you're getting a peep into someone's life for just like that, you know, quick second.
你真的会觉得就在那一瞬间,你可以窥探别人的生活。
So this is the guest bedroom another huge Akari lamp, which I love.
这是客房另一个巨大的Akari灯,我很喜欢。
And then also the whole house opens up onto a park on the side.
然后整个房子都通往一侧的公园。
And so I just like the idea that if you open up this window, you get to hear the birds and stuff in the morning and Australian birds just sound insane.
所以我喜欢这个设计,如果你打开窗,你可以在早上听到鸟叫声,澳大利亚的鸟叫起来很疯狂。
So these Koch ceilings were original to the house.
这些科赫牌天花板是这栋房子最初的设计。
It kind of makes the whole house feel kind of like a a really cozy cave.
这会让整个房子感觉像是一个非常舒适的洞穴。
And we did the walls in this like Venetian plaster which is so smooth and soft.
我们用威尼斯的灰泥刷墙,它非常光滑、柔软。
And so I feel like everything just kind of like hugs you at night.
所以我感觉所有东西都会在晚上拥抱我。
I really do mean it this time.
这次我是认真的。
I think this is my favorite room in the house.
我认为这是这栋房子里我最喜欢的房间。
It's my sister's bathroom.
这是我妹妹的浴室。
Just like the colors and everything.
颜色啊,所有装饰什么的。
It kills me, it really does.
完全击中我的取向。
Like Flex studio, who I worked with, did the most unbelievable job.
是和我一起合作过的Flex工作室做出的最令人难以置信的杰作。
I'm just like obsessed with all this detailing and everything.
我对这些细节和一切都很着迷。
And there's a massive skylight above my head as well which is sick.
在我的头顶上还有一个巨大的天窗,非常酷。
let's in so much natural light.
让我们沐浴在自然光下。
So sometimes I just come into this bathroom, even though it's not my bathroom, just to kind of like watch how the light changes throughout the day.
所有有时候我就会进这个浴室,即使它不是我的,只是为了观察一天中光线如何变化。
Cause it's really, really nice.
因为真的非常棒。
This is my sister's room, Sage.
这是我妹妹塞吉的房间。
Super cozy, super comfy.
非常以及特别的舒适。
She's got this little balcony out here, another little Akari lamp.
她在外面有个小阳台,还有一盏Akari灯。
To be able to live with her, give her like a, a pretty room that she loves and that she can like make her own has been so, so , so , so nice.
为了能和她住在一起,给她一个她喜欢的漂亮房间,她可以自己布置,这真是太棒了。
My bedroom is upstairs and it's the only thing that's upstairs.
我的卧室在楼上,也是楼上唯一的房间。
And I love that like I can just go up to my room and close the door and it's like, no one even knows that I'm here.
我很喜欢这种感觉,我可以走进自己的房间,关上门,就好像没人知道我在这里。
Come upstairs and I'll show you my bedroom.
上楼来,我带你们去看看我的卧室。
So this is my bedroom, my little sanctuary.
这是我的卧室,我的小天堂。
It's really, really quiet.
这里非常安静。
This opens up to the park and all of these windows open up.
这里打开以后通向公园,把房间里所有的窗户都打开。
And then when it's like a really pretty day.
然后就是非常美好的一天。
I don't know, I just feel like I'm outside.
我不知道怎么说,但我觉得就好像身处在公园里。
It's beautiful.
很美。
完整版与高亮字幕可关注每日英语听力app~
内容覆盖面很广,也很有趣。
每日英语听力 回复 @我爱安德森: 感谢认可!