Hello everyone, I‘m Terrence.Thanks for your listening.Today I will share William Blake ‘s 《The Blossom》 with you. I wish you would like it! Let’s begin.
《The Blossom》
(译文:《那些花儿》)
by William Blake
(1)
Merry, merry sparrow! 愉快,愉快的小麻雀!
Under leaves so green, 在如此翠绿的树叶下,
A happy blossom 一朵幸福的花儿
Sees you, swift as arrow, 看着你,如箭般地敏捷,
Seek your cradle narrow 在我的胸前寻找
Near my bosom. 你那窄小的摇篮。
(2)
Pretty, pretty robin! 漂亮,漂亮的知更鸟!
Under leaves so green, 在如此翠绿的树叶下,
A happy blossom 一朵幸福的花朵
Hears you sobbing, sobbing, 听到你呜咽,呜咽,
Pretty, pretty, robin, 漂亮,漂亮的知更鸟!
Near my bosom. 在我的胸前盘旋。
朗读者:Terrence 特仑苏 资深托福培训老师
每篇小诗或文摘,特仑苏会读两遍,语速也会尽量放缓,第一遍时妈妈们可以听,第二遍时可以进行跟读(这一遍特仑苏会读得再慢一点,方便妈妈跟上)。我们希望妈妈成为宝宝最好的启蒙老师。
更多精彩内容欢迎关注微信公众号“摸摸酱”~谢谢~
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!