The pursuit of happiness in the workplace is a never ending journey, no matter who you are or what you do for a living.
追求职场幸福感是一个永无止境的旅程,不论你是谁或做什么工作。
Thankfully, there are many ways to make your workday more pleasant and productive, thereby increasing your chances of happiness.
庆幸的是,有很多方法可以让工作日更愉快、有效率,提高获得幸福感的机会。
First, figure out what makes you happy at work.
首先,理清工作为什么能让你快乐。
Do you enjoy creating something or helping customers?
你喜欢创造或帮助客户?
Do you like making a co-worker's day better?
你喜欢让同事可以度过美好的一天?
Do you find fulfillment and knowing your work has improved the community?
工作带给你成就感?而你知道你的付出改善了社区?
Whatever makes you happy, cherish it for as long as possible.
无论令你开心的是什么,尽量珍惜并延长这种感受。
On the other hand, if you're unhappy at work, find the source.
相反地,如果你工作不开心,就要找出原因。
Is it your job duties, colleagues, customers or something else?
是工作职责、同事、客户或其他原因?
Speak to management to see if changes can be made.
跟你的主管沟通,看看是否可以改变。
Otherwise, things may stay the same.
否则,这种情况可能永远都不会改变。
At the same time, ask yourself some honest questions.
问自己一些诚实的问题。
What type of attitude do you have at work?
你的工作态度怎么样?
Are you friendly?
你友善吗?
Do you complain a lot?
你经常抱怨吗?
Do you do your fair share?
你是否确实完成分内之事?
Think about it, when you have to deal with an unpleasant person at work,
想想看,如果工作时常需要和不讨喜的人打交道,
how does it affect your happiness?
它对你的职场幸福感有何影响?
By changing a negative attitude into a positive one, you can help change the tone of your workplace.
透过将消极的态度转变为积极的态度,你可以对改变工作场所的氛围有所贡献。
One big source of unhappiness is boredom.
不快乐的其中一个原因是「厌倦」。
If you're bored with your duties, look for a new opportunity within your job.
如果你对工作职责感到厌倦,就在工作中寻找新的机会。
Not only could this help you re-engage with your work, but it could lead to something great, like learning a new skill.
这不仅可以帮助你重新投入到工作中去,而且还可能带来好的结果,比如学习一项新技能。
You spend a lot of time with your co-workers, so do your best to build relationships with them.
你每天都会花很多时间和同事相处,所以要尽力与他们建立关系。
Yes, the workplace can be filled with conflicting personalities and worldviews, but when work gets difficult, you can rely on each other.
是的,职场中可能充满了跟你的个性和世界观矛盾的事情,但当工作遇到困难时,你们可以互相依靠。
Plus, having friends at work can help make your day more fun.
此外,在公司有朋友可以让你的工作日变得更加有趣。
Finally, if you leave your job, don't burn bridges.
最后,如果你离职,千万别过河拆桥。
While the thought of telling off people who have wronged you may seem tempting, it will only hurt you in the long run.
虽然谴责那些伤害过你的人感觉很诱人,但从长远来看,这只会害到你自己。
For instance, your new job may contact your old one in reference to your work history, and you don't want some cathartic insult to come back and haunt you.
例如,你的新公司可能会跟你的老东家联络,了解你以前的工作状况,你也不希望被泄愤的言论纠缠不清。
Leave your job with your head up high and your name and good standing.
离职时名正言顺并留下美名。
Happiness is something we're all pursuing.
幸福感是大家都在追求的目标。
But by being proactive and positive in the workplace, you can make happiness a little easier to find.
但只要在职场上主动积极,你就能更轻易地拥有幸福感。
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!