Stray Birds 飞鸟集(161- 170)

Stray Birds 飞鸟集(161- 170)

00:00
02:31

The cobweb pretends to catch dewdrops and catches flies.

蛛网好象要捉露珠,却捉住了苍蝇。

 Love! When you come with the burning lamp of pain in your hand, I can see your face and know you as bliss.

爱情呀,当你手里拿着点亮了的痛苦之灯走来时,我能够看见你的脸,而且以你为幸福。

The learned say that your lights will one day be no more, said the firefly to the stars.

The stars made no answer.

萤火对天上的星说道:“学者说你的光明总有一天会消灭的。”

天上的星不回答它。

In the dusk of the evening the bird of some early dawn comes to the nest of my silence.

在黄昏的微光里,有那清晨的鸟儿来到了我的沉默的鸟巢里。

Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of ducks in the sky.

I hear the voice of their wings.

思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。

我听见它们鼓翼之声了。

The canal loves to think that rivers exist solely to supply it with water.

沟洫(xù)总喜欢想:河流的存在,是专为它供给水流的。

The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return in songs.

世界以它的痛苦同我接吻,而要求歌声做报酬。

That which oppresses me, is it my soul trying to come out in the open, or the soul of the world knocking at my heart for its entrance?

压迫着我的,到底是我的想要外出的灵魂呢,还是那世界的灵魂,敲着我心的门,想要进来呢?

Thought feeds itself with its own words and grows.

思想以他自己的语言喂养它自己而成长起来了。

I have dipped the vessel of my heart into this silent hour; it has filled with love.

我把我心之碗轻轻浸入这沉默之时刻中,它盛满了爱了。


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 蓝白喵

    原汁原味,温柔亲切自然,说得美哉!

    MonaLimin 回复 @蓝白喵: 谢谢亲爱的喵喵传递爱心与快乐,特别高兴㊗️喵喵拥有美好静谧的夜晚,夜夜好梦