帕特里克·斯图尔特爵士 | 朗读Sonnet 53

帕特里克·斯图尔特爵士 | 朗读Sonnet 53

00:00
00:57

Sonnet 53


—— by William Shakespeare


What is your substance, whereof are you made,

你的本质是什么,用什么造成,

That millions of strange shadows on you tend?

使得万千个倩影都追随着你?

Since every one hath, every one, one shade,

每人都只有一个,每人,一个影;

And you, but one, can every shadow lend.

你一人,却能幻作千万个影子。


Describe Adonis, and the counterfeit

试为阿都尼写生,他的画像,

Is poorly imitated after you;

不过是模仿你的拙劣的赝品;

On Helen's cheek all art of beauty set,

尽量把美容术施在海伦颊上,

And you in Grecian tires are painted new;

便是你披上希腊妆的新的真身。 


Speak of the spring and foison of the year,

一提起春的明媚和秋的丰饶,

The one doth shadow of your beauty show,

一个把你的绰约的倩影显示,

The other as your bounty doth appear;

另一个却是你的慷慨的写照;

And you in every blessed shape we know.

一切天生的俊秀都蕴含着你。  


In all external grace you have some part,

一切外界的妩媚都有你的份,

But you like none, none you, for constant heart.

但谁都没有你那颗坚贞的心。

(梁宗岱 译)


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • daqi郝骏

    ୧⍢⃝୨