Stray Birds 飞鸟集(151- 160)

Stray Birds 飞鸟集(151- 160)

00:00
02:37

151 God's great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm.

神的巨大的威权是在柔和的微(风思)里,而不在狂风暴雨之中。

152 This is a dream in which things are all loose and they oppress.I shall find them gathered in thee when I awake and shall be free.

在梦中,一切事都散漫着,都压着我,但这不过是一个梦呀。当我醒来时,我便将觉得这些事都已聚集在你那里,我也便将自由了。

153 Who is there to take up my duties? asked the setting sun.I shall do what I can, my Master, said the earthen lamp.

落日问道:“有谁继续我的职务呢?”

瓦灯说道:“我要尽我所能地做去,我的主人。”

154 By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.

采着花瓣时,得不到花的美丽。

155 Silence will carry your voice like the nest that holds the sleeping birds.

沉默蕴蓄着语声,正如鸟巢拥围着睡鸟。

156 The Great walks with the Small without fear.The Middling keeps aloof.

大的不怕与小的同游。居中的却远而避之。

157 The night opens the flowers in secret and allows the day to get thanks.

 夜秘密地把花开放了,却让那白日去领受谢词。

158 Power takes as ingratitude the writhings of its victims.

 权力认为牺牲者的痛苦是忘恩负义。

159 When we rejoice in our fullness, then we can part with our fruits with joy.

当我们以我们的充实为乐时,那么,我们便能很快乐地跟我们的果实分手了。

160 The raindrops kissed the earth and whispered, we are thy homesick children, mother, come back to thee from the heaven.

雨点吻着大地,微语道:“我们是你思家的孩子,母亲,现在从天上回到你这里来了。”




以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • eva夜阑静

    女神的声音治愈而优美