For centuries, the cosmos has fascinated mankind.
数个世纪以来人类深深着迷于宇宙的魅力
And today, with missions such as the Shenzhou XIII, we are still captivated.
如今随着神州十三号等航天任务的实现,我们对外太空的探索更加着迷
China's astronomical history stretches back over 3000 years, but its modern space program began in the 1970s when China became the fifth country to launch a satellite into orbit.
中国的天文史可以追溯至3000多年前 但其现代太空计划始于20世纪70年代 当时中国成为世界上第五个自行研制和发射人造卫星的国家
Rocket ahead three decades to the Shenzhou space missions, which saw China become the third country to send a man into space.
飞速发展三十年后神舟系列飞行任务使中国成为第三个将人类送入太空的国家
The most recent Shenzhou mission includes installing additional equipment to China's Tiangong space station, experiments in space medicine, streaming educational lectures and features China's first female spacewalker.
最近发射的神舟十三号不仅为中国的天宫空间站安装额外设备实施航天医学实验 进行太空直播授课 还完成了中国女性首次舱外太空行走
You can channel your inner astronaut at the local planetarium, of which China has over 70 open to the public, featuring immersive multimedia hands-on activities and artifacts.
目前中国有超过70个天文馆向公众开放 你可以在这里实现内心的宇航员梦
馆内有沉浸式多媒体展览互动活动 以及珍贵样本
While planetariums are relatively modern institutions, observatories have been around for thousands of years.
虽然天文馆属于较为现代的机构但天文台已经有数千年的历史了
And Beijing is home to one of the oldest pre-telescopic observatories in the world.
而在望远镜发明之前北京则有着现存最古老的天文台之一
Built in 1442, the Beijing Ancient Observatory served as a national observatory for the Ming and Qing dynasties.
北京古观象台建于公元1442年 曾是明清两代的国家天文台
As travel between China and the West developed, so too the collaborations between Chinese and Western astronomers.
随着中西方之间的往来日益密切中国和西方天文学家之间的合作也得到了进一步发展
Astronomy plays a very important role in traditional Chinese culture.
因为天文学在中国的传统文化里边是占据非常重要的作用
Chinese emperors were revered as"Tianzi”, literally the Son of Heaven,
像我们的皇帝他被称为天子
therefore, astronomy denotes political dominance.
所以说天文学象征着一个政治统治的含义
As time went by, the lunar calendar in ancient China might become inaccurate and thus needed to be revised.
然后因为我们当时行用的历法行用久了它可能就会不准确 就会进行修改
Back then, western astronomy has entered an advanced stage of development.
然后西方的天文学刚好也是基本上发展到了一个比较发达的阶段
As a result, an integration occurred between Western and Chinese astronomy.
这样刚好来跟我们中国的天文学发生了一个融合
The most precious heritage that ancient Chinese astronomy has left to our contemporary astronomers and the world
中国古代天文学留给我们现在天文学家留给世界最宝贵的遗产
isits 2,000 years of uninterrupted record of astronomical observations,
就是中国连续2000年不断的天文观测的一个记录
which is of great significance to current astronomical research.
对我们现在天文的一些研究有非常重要的意义
For example, it was recorded that "the Betelgeuse was yellow,"
比如说“参左肩是黄色”
meaning Betelgeuse observed in the past was yellow.
就是说在那个时代观测参宿四是黄色的
But now if we look at it, we’ll find that Betelgeuse, orαOrionis, is a red star.
然后但是我们现代人如果看它参宿四是猎户座α 它是一颗红色的星
This indicates that the star actually has evolved during the past 2,000 years.
这是说明了就是2000年期间 这颗恒星它其实是发生了演化
Indeed, the records of the color change of stars serve as an essential reference for our astronomers today to study the evolution of celestial bodies.
关于恒星颜色变化的记载对我们现在天文学家研究天体演化其实是提供了非常重要的参考的
If you're inspired by these ancient astronomers like I am, you will want to go out and do some stargazing of your own.
如果你也和我一样深受这些古天文学家的启发 那不如走出户外 亲自体验观星的乐趣吧
And as luck would have it, there is a meteor shower this week.
碰巧的是这周(12月13日)就有一场流星雨
I'm going back to the studio to meet with an expert for some top tips.
我现在就回工作室向一位专家请教拍摄流星雨的诀窍
We'll talk about how you can actually capture that.
我们今天就来讲讲如何抓拍流星
Yes. Yes.
没错我正需要
So the main thing you can use is any DSLR camera.
首先你可以使用任何一款单反相机
Okay.
好的
The main thing you just have to do is set the shutter speed of the camera to just, take the longer exposure.
关键要把相机的快门速度调慢以获得较长时间的曝光
The next thing is, you need a fast lens.
此外你还需要一个大光圈镜头
You're trying to capture light from the universe.
因为你想要从太空中捕捉光线
So it's dark.
而外太空较为黯淡
So you need that aperture to be as big as possible to capture as much light.
所以你需要尽可能大的光圈来尽可能多地吸收光线
Set up a tripod and position your shot and take photos.
搭好三脚架镜头对准 然后就可以拍照了
Okay, thank you so much for joining us today.
懂了非常感谢你今天来我们的节目
Yes, absolutely.
没问题
Alright, let's go and take some photos, everybody.
好啦各位我们一起去拍些照吧
So we're just outside the city center.
我们现在来到了郊外
It's about two in the morning and we are here to see the Geminid meteor shower.
现在是凌晨两点左右我们此行要看的是双子座流星雨
And just walking up here, we've seen three or four shooting stars already.
刚才一路走上来我们已经看到了三四颗流星
So I'm really excited to set up and see if we can get any good photos of the meteors tonight.
我现在好兴奋相机已经架好 看看今晚能否捕捉到流星划过
We saw several shooting stars and some of them were so bright.
我们刚才看到了几颗流星有些特别亮
It was so cool.
真是太赞了
And hopefully, we got at least one of them on camera.
希望我们的相机至少拍到了其中一颗
I hope this video inspires you to go out, do a little space exploration of your own.
希望看完本期视频的你也能出去走走开始属于你的太空探索
Thanks for joining me.
感谢收看本期节目
Until next time.
我们下期再见啦
打卡
打卡
打卡~
打卡
打卡
打卡
据说原来有北斗八星,多出来的一颗星是超新星爆炸后没了