篮球课堂 | 库里62分创生涯新高,喜迎生涯之夜

篮球课堂 | 库里62分创生涯新高,喜迎生涯之夜

00:00
02:08

Growing up, I was always the littlest guy on my team.
在我的成长过程中,我一直是队里个头最小的家伙。
Even now, I think I still am.
即使现在,我仍然认为自己是。
You don't listen to what anybody says you can't do, because you know that you can.
你不必听别人说你什么事情做不到,因为你知道自己可以做到。
You ready?
你准备好了吗?
Being able to shoot is all about becoming a more complete and confident ball-handler.
能够投篮就是要成为一个更加全面和自信的控球手。
"Curry, putting on a dribbling clinic".
“库里,开了一个专业的运球诊所”。
To maximize the quickest release possible for you, lock in on the path that the ball takes from your catch-ready position to your final release point.
为了最大程度地让你获得最快的释放,请锁定从接球就绪位置到最终投放点上篮球的路径。
So that's how you can shoot the same from whether it's in the paint all the way out to the deep 3 area and knock it down.
这样一来,无论是从靠近篮下的三秒区还是在离得较远的三分投篮区,你都可以投篮并投中。
When you catch and you're ready to shoot, I look where the rim and the net meet.
当你接到球准备投篮时,我会看篮圈和球网的交汇处。
Put that basketball right on those hooks.
正好让球运行到弧度上。
And that's what I lock in on.
这就是我锁定的位置。
"Curry splits the defense".
“库里突破了防守”。
"Behind the back, fires a three".
“从对手的后方,投出了一个3分球”。
"Oh, and he puts it in"!
“哦,他投进了!”
Stop it right there.
(视频)播放到这里。
Rewind it.
倒回去一点。
My defender has clearly established his lead foot.
我的后卫显然已经确立了领先优势。
Make him open his whole body, and create a driving angle.
等他打开自己的身体,呈现出一个驱动角。
I have all the control, all the leverage in the world right here.
我在这里就有了赛场上所有的控制权和筹码。
Look at Ian travel, though.
但也得看看伊恩的跑动。
Good gracious.
好样的。
When we overload ourselves in the workout with two basketballs or a tennis ball, it makes the game seem a lot slower.
我们在训练中用两个篮球或一个网球使自己训练难度加大,这会使比赛显得慢很多。
And you're able to process things a lot better.
你能更好地处理事情。
That's why we're here, to get better.
这就是为什么我们在这里,为了变得更好。
It might be tough.
这可能很难。
You might have to overcome a lot more than the guy next to you, but that's what makes it all worth it.
你可能需要克服比你身边的人更多的困难,但这才是值得的。
No matter where you are in your progression, we're all in the same boat.
无论你在哪里前进,我们都在同一条船上。
I'm still searching for perfection and the full potential in this game.
在这场比赛中,我仍然在寻找完美之处和充分的潜力。
The time is now for you to start your journey to find ways to get better.
现在是时候开始你的旅程,去找到更好的方法了。
That's why we're all here.
所以我们聚在这里。
You need to get in the gym and get to work.
你需要去健身房开始健身。
Time's ticking.
时间过得真快。
I'm Stephen Curry.
我是斯蒂芬·库里。
And this is my MasterClass.
这是我的篮球大师课堂。

海量英语听力资源,高亮双语字幕,尽在每日英语听力~

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!