海伦·米伦女爵 | 朗读诗歌《致我亲爱的夫君》

海伦·米伦女爵 | 朗读诗歌《致我亲爱的夫君》

00:00
00:57

To My Dear and Loving Husband

《致我亲爱的夫君》


—— by Anne Bradstreet


If ever two were one, then surely we. 

如果曾有两人形影相随,那就是我与你。

If ever man were loved by wife, then thee;

如果曾有男人被妻子钟爱,那就是你;

If ever wife was happy in a man,

如果曾有妻子与丈夫幸福温馨,

Compare with me ye women if you can. 

女士们,如有信心,请与我一比。


I prize thy love more than whole mines of gold,

我珍惜你的爱,胜过所有金矿,

Or all the riches that the East doth hold.

胜过东方的全部富藏。

My love is such that rivers cannot quench,

我的爱如此炽烈,百川无以止息,

Nor ought but love from thee give recompense. 

只有你的爱才能平抑。


Thy love is such I can no way repay; 

你的厚爱我无以报答,

The heavens reward thee manifold, I pray.

只祈求上天多多赐福于你。

Then while we live, in love let’s so persever, 

在我们有生之年,让我们永远相爱,

That when we live no more we may live ever.

当生命不再,愿我们在爱情中永生。


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 林恩一一

    喜欢

  • 林恩一一