巾帼不让须眉,欧盟史上首位女主席演讲

巾帼不让须眉,欧盟史上首位女主席演讲

00:00
02:03

Honourable Members,When I came to Strasbourg 13 days ago,
各位议员,当我13天前来到斯特拉斯堡时,
I promised I'd come to listen.
我承诺我是赶来倾听的。
I've heard your concerns,your hopes and your expectations.
我听到了你们的忧虑,希望和期许。
The Political Guidelines which I sent to you today reflect our discussions.
我今天发给你们的政治指导方针反映了我们的讨论。
From what I have heard,I've drawn my conclusions and I've made my decisions.
据己之闻,我得出了结论,作出了决定。
First,I want European citizens to play a leading and active part in building the future of our Union.
首先,我希望欧洲公民在我们联盟的未来建设中发挥主导和积极的作用。
I want them to have their say at a Conference on the future of Europe to start in 2020 and to run for 2 years.
我希望他们在关于欧洲未来的会议上有发言权,这个会议将于2020年落地,并持续两年。
Second,I want us to work together to improve the Spitzenkandidaten system.
第二,我希望我们共同努力,改进"种子候选人"系统。
We need to make it more visible to a wider electorate and we need to address the issue of transnational lists at the European elections as a complementary tool of European democracy.
作为欧洲民主的补充工具,为了让更广泛的选民更清楚地看到这一点,我们需要在欧洲选举中处理跨国名单问题。
And third – yes,I support a right of initiative for the European Parliament.
第三,是的,我支持欧洲议会的主动权。
When this House,acting by majority of its Members,adopts Resolutions requesting the Commission to submit legislative proposals,
当众议院以多数成员的方式通过决议,请委员会提交立法提案时,
I commit to responding with a legislative act in full respect of the proportionality,subsidiarity,and better law-making principles.
我承诺在充分尊重相称性、辅助性和更好的立法原则的情况下采取立法行动。
I am convinced that our stronger partnership will further help to make people's voices heard.
我深信,我们更紧密的伙伴关系将进一步有助于让人民的声音得到倾听。


海量英语听力资源,高亮双语字幕,尽在每日英语听力~

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!