你知道“蒙娜丽莎”为什么那么出名吗?

你知道“蒙娜丽莎”为什么那么出名吗?

00:00
02:05

Let's play a game.
我们来玩个游戏。
Think of a famous painting.
你来想象一幅著名的画作。
Guess what?
想到什么了?
You just thought of me.
你想到了我。
Today, I'm the world's most renowned work of art,
至今,我是世界上最负盛名的艺术作品,
but it wasn't always this way.
但之前并不是这样的。
My story is full of surprises,
我的故事充满了离奇,
and it all began in a studio in Florence.
这一切都是从佛罗伦萨的一个工作室开始的。
Well, here's the master himself, Leonardo da Vinci.
这就是大师本人,莱昂纳多·达·芬奇。
He worked on me on and off for a few years towards the end of his career.
他断断续续地在我身上花费了数年时间,直到他的职业生涯接近尾声。
You're a minor work, my dear,
你再普通不过了,亲爱的,
some interesting shading, nothing more.
明暗还挺有趣的,仅此而已。
We'll just see about that.
这可不一定哦。
Over the next 300 years,
在接下来的300年里,
I hung quietly in French palaces and royal bathrooms.
我一直静静地悬挂在法国宫殿和皇家浴室里。
The things I've seen.
我见证过的那些场景啊。
I want you.
我要得到你。
Until finally I was noticed by a man who had already made quite a name for himself.
直到最后,我被一个人注意到了,这个人已经非常出名。
When Napoleon chose me to hang on his bedroom wall, people took notice.
当拿破仑选择将我挂在他卧室的墙上时,我得到了人们的注意。
I look forward to sleeping with you, my cherie.
亲爱的,我很期待与你共眠。
After he had his whole exile from France thing,
他从法国被流放之后,
they tossed me on a wall at The Louvre.
我被人挂到了卢浮宫的墙上。
But at this point, I was still just another Renaissance portrait.
但此时,我还只是一幅文艺复兴时期的肖像。
Until one night.
直到一个夜晚。
Bella.
好美啊。
I was stolen!
我被偷走了!
It was pandemonium.
引起了一片混乱。
Paris was in an uproar.
整个巴黎一片喧嚣。
The police hauled people in left and right.
警察到处讯问。
The hysteria hit a fever pitch when the police suspected and interrogated one of the most famous artists in the world, Pablo Picasso.
当警察怀疑并审问了这位世界上最著名的艺术家之一巴勃罗·毕加索时,人们的猜测达到了狂热的程度。
But Picasso was innocent.
但毕加索是无辜的。
The thief turned out to be an Italian carpenter.
真正的盗窃者是个意大利木匠。
He was caught in Florence.
他在佛罗伦萨被捕。
Mama mia.
我的天啊。
And I returned to The Louvre.
之后我又回到了卢浮宫。
From that day forward, I became the darling of the art world.
从那天起,我成了艺术界的宠儿。
Everyone wanted to see Napoleon's da Vinci painting Picasso was suspected of stealing.
每个人都想看看这幅拿破仑拥有过,还导致毕加索涉嫌偷窃的达芬奇画作。
Soon, tourists crowded in and most people forgot why I was famous in the first place.
很快,游客蜂拥而至,大多数人都忘了我最初为什么而出名。
That might raise some eyebrows,
可能会引起一些人的挑眉惊叹,
but not mine since I don't have any.
但我不会,因为我并没有眉毛。
Oh, you didn't notice I don't have any eyebrows?
哦,你没有注意到我没有眉毛吗?
I told you,
我跟你们说过的,
I'm full of surprises.
我的故事充满了离奇。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!