王嘉尔专访:做音乐人背后的起起落落

王嘉尔专访:做音乐人背后的起起落落

00:00
03:33

So first I'll tell you a little bit about myself, like story, my story.
首先,我会介绍一下我自己,我的故事。
I'm born and raised in China, Hong Kong, China, and from this sport family my dad used to be a former Olympian fencer,
我在中国香港出生和长大,我们家是个体育运动大家庭,我爸爸曾经是奥运会剑手,
my mom's a gymnast, yes.
我的母亲是体操运动员。
And my brother is actually a rugby player in Australia and so growing up in this family,
我的哥哥实际上是澳大利亚的橄榄球运动员,
I started fencing when I was 10 and then 2011 I was preparing myself for London Olympic Games.
因此在我从10岁起就开始击剑,然后在2011年,我正在为伦敦奥运会做准备。
And then I was...
然后我...
I had a scholarship offer from Stanford and that was going well and then but I Istill had this music dream as a kid that I want to perform.
我当时得到了斯坦福大学的奖学金,而且进展顺利,然而当我还是个小孩子,就想实现自己的音乐梦想。
You know I want to do my music that's I started in Garage Band if you know.
您知道我想做我从车库乐队开始做音乐,如果你知道这个乐队。
You know GarageBand?
你知道这个乐队吗?
The video game?
视频游戏?
No, the GarageBand...the...
不,车库乐队是...
The...Oh my God...the MAC software, right?
哦我天...那个是苹果的软件好吗?
Yeah, like... and then I just I just told myself why not just give it a shot.
是的,然后我只是告诉自己为什么不试一试。
You know that I gave everything up went to Korea as a trainee in k-pop entertainment company and I started out there.
你知道,我放弃了一切,去了一家流行娱乐公司当实习生,去了韩国。
And I debute, finally debuted  in 2014 as a in a k-pop group GOT 7 and after two years and I'm back in China doing my solo music doing my solo activities.
我首次亮相,终于在2014年作为k-pop乐队GOT 7的成员出道。两年后,我回到中国做我的个人音乐,参加个人活动。
Yeah, and till this point at first I actually started out in Korea to the public as a variety show character that I did a lot of.
是的,直到现在,我实际上还是从韩国开始作为多样公众表演的角色向大众展示。
I hosted a lot of shows.
我主持了很多节目。
I went on like different reality TV programs.
我参加不同的真人秀节目。
Did you do that before music or wall after got 7?
你是在做音乐以前参加的还是在参加这个组合之后?
GOT 7 is still going on.
GOT 7的活动仍在继续。
Got it.
明白。
Like... when I first debuted people,
当我出道时,
people recognized Jackson as like a funny comic funny character that that's in a lot of variety shows.
人们发现我就像一个有趣的喜剧人物,经常出现在综艺节目中。
And they didn't know...they didn't even know I do music and then I just to a point where I thought...you know,
他们不知道他们甚至都不知道我做音乐,然后我以至于我以为你知道,
the image that I have.
我所拥有的形象。
Is it... I think I didn't go to Korea.
我真的想我没有去,我没有去过韩国。
I went to Korea because of music.
当时我是因为音乐而去韩国的。
At that point I was just asking myself,
那时候我只是想问自己,
like, is this what I really want and then that's when I decided to... you know,
这就是我真正想要的吗?我决定...你知道,
I should stop.
是时候停止了。
Maybe stop for a while to other variety programs and reality TV shows.
也许在其他综艺节目中停下来一会儿,也许我应该在真人秀节目中停下来。
Maybe I should...you know, just give it a give it a break and then I should focus on my music side and that's that's when I got back to China and start started everything.
或许... 你知道,先休息一下,然后我应该专注于音乐方面,那就是我回到中国开始着手一切的时候。
I made my own label called team Wang.
我做了自己的标签,称为王队。
Yeah.
嗯。
And we started out with two two employees including myself.
我们从包括我在内的两名员工开始。
I gotta take care of I like other got other contracts and all the other other costs like I'm managing this company myself at first.
我要照顾自己,就像其他人拿到其他合同一样,以及其他所有其他费用,开始的时候时候是我自己管理这家公司。
And now we have like 30 employees, 25-30 employees.
现在我们有大约30名员工,25到30人。
So all these others way on this path the fans knew that I'm capable of producing doing music.
因此,所有这些其他方式都使歌迷知道我有能力创作音乐。
Not, not the public and now in China the public recognized.
不是,不是公众,现在在中国公众已经认可。
I got recognized.
我作为音乐人的身份得到认可了。
Oh yo he's a pretty decent artist.
哦,他是一位相当不错的艺术家。
So I along this path, I'm just very blessed that they're with me since day one through my hard times and yeah, highs and lows.
所以我沿着这条路,我很幸运,从第一天起他们就陪我渡过了我的艰难岁月,也经历了高潮和低谷。


海量英语听力资源,高亮双语字幕,尽在每日英语听力~

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!