A:Have you decided to place an order?
你决定要下单了吗?
B:Not yet.Your price is still beyond our budget.
还没有,你们的价格还是超出了我们的预算。
A:I'm afraid I can't lower the price any more,or we will make no profit.
我恐怕不能再降价了,否则我们就没有利润了。
B:Is it possible that you give us another discount of 10 percent?
你能再给我们打九折吗?
A:You know.It's really the best price that we can offer.Another discount will go beyond our cost limits.
你知道的,这真是我们所能提供的最好的价格,再打折就会超出我们的成本限制,
B:I see.What if we place several large orders in the following eight months?
我明白了,,那么如果我们在接下来的八个月里下几次大单呢?
A:I am sorry that we still can't meet your needs in that case.
很抱歉,即便如此,我们仍然无法满足你的需求。
B:Come on.It's a win-win deal,isn't it?You'd better think it over.
别这样,这是一笔双赢交易,不是吗?你最好再考虑一下。
A:Thank you for your suggestion.I will answer you later.
谢谢你的建议,我晚一点会给你答复。
英汉对照太棒了谢谢老师祝您身体健康,工作顺利,合家欢乐
有的啊
great
希望有英文。这样比较好
嗨嗨嗨嗨
What if we place several large orders in the following eight months?
不废话,好没广告
可以把英语文字版的发上来吗
想问下每天什么时候更新?每天早上地铁上收听又能学英语,元气满满