外贸邮件常用英语(02)

外贸邮件常用英语(02)

00:00
07:05

I am delighted to tell you that…

我很高兴地告诉你…

I am delighted to tell you that we are now able to give you a special offer for our Peach Series computer.

我很高兴地告诉贵方,我们现在可以向贵方提供Peach系列电脑的特别报价。

We are pleased to learn that…

我们很高兴得知…

We are pleased to learn that you are interested in our electronic calculator.

我们很高兴得知您对我们的电子计算机感兴趣。

We wish to notify you that…

我们希望通知你…

Dear Mr./Ms.,

We wish to notify you that Mr. Robert Smart,who has been our representative in Southwest England for the past seven years has left our service and therefore no longer has authority to take orders or collect accounts on our behalf.

尊敬的先生/女士:

我们希望通知您,罗伯特·斯马特先生,过去七年在英格兰西南部任我们的代表,现已离开我们公司,因此他不再代表公司接受订单和收款。

Congratulation on your…

恭喜(祝贺)您关于…

Congratulation on your new job!

祝贺你找到新工作!

I am fine with the proposal.

我对这份提案没意见。

With effect from 4 Oct., 2020…

从2020年10月4日开始生效…

We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…

我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。

Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2020.

我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2020年11月22-24 日的研讨会。

We are sorry to inform you that…

我们很抱歉地通知你…

We are sorry to inform you that you are no longer able to display your current avatar, as it doesn’t follow ourTerms of Use.

我们很抱歉地通知您,您不能再显示您当前的头像,因为它不符合我们的使用条款。

I’m afraid I have some bad news.

我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。

There are a number of issues with our new system.

我们的新系统有些问题。

Due to circumstances beyond our control…

由于情况超出我们所能控制…

I don’t feel too optimistic about…

我觉得不太乐观关于…

It would be difficult for us to accept…

我们很难接受…

Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed. 

很不幸地,我必须这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。

We would be grateful if you could…

我们会很感激如果你可以…

I could appreciate it if you could…

我会很感激如果你可以…

Would you please send us…?

可否请你寄给我们…?

We need your help.

我们需要你的帮助。

We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.

我们请求你的帮助,将此信息传达给你们的员工。

We look forward to your clarification.

我们期待你的澄清。

Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

您能立即注意此事,我们将非常感激。

I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.

如果您能抽出时间,我希望能与你见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。

Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

如果您能及时处理此事,我们将不胜感激。


Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.

请让我知道你对于这件事情初步的想法。

Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?

请您回信如果您计划参加?

Please advise if you agree with this approach.

请告知是否你同意这个方法。

Could you please let me know the status of this project?

请让我知道这个计划的进度?

If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.

如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望能收到一份复本。

I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.

如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。

Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mailASAP。(as soon as possible)

希望您对此没有问题,如果不行,请利用电子邮件尽快让我知道。


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!