2021-06-01 每日遛英语 Love, Death & Robots S01E13
1. Rookie pilot gets the ship nobody else wants.
原字幕:新手飞行员会分配到没人要的战机
2. I'd never heard of such a thing before, or since.
原字幕:我以前从没听说过这种事 之后也没有
3. 13-02313, it not only started and ended in 13, the digits totaled 13.
原字幕:13-02313,不只是开头和结尾都是13 数字的总和也是13
4. Rookie's get the leftovers, you know how that is. (?)
原字幕:新人得捡别人挑剩的 你知道规矩
5. I took the liberty. Hope you don't mind, ma'am.
原字幕:我擅自印上去了 希望你不介意 长官
take the liberty: venture to do something without first asking permission
6. Hope you're not letting the talk get to you, ma'am.
原字幕:希望你别被他说的话吓着了 长官
get to: To influence or affect, especially adversely:
影响:影响,尤指相反地:
The noise really gets to me.
噪音真的令我心烦
7. I tried not to dwell on too much on that.
原字幕:我尽量不去想那种情况
dwell on: to think or speak about something for a long time
It isn't a good thing to dwell on your problems.
8. No joy, Cutter.
原字幕:小心点(?) 切割者 → 没视野
no joy:
In military aviation, a term indicating that no visual confirmation of another aircraft (especially an enemy) has yet been made; no information available at this time.
07:25 you've done good(?) for yourself → pretty good
07:58 She always takes(?) care of me. → She's always taking ...
9. Still, I'd trade it in a split second to fly one more mission in Lucky Thirteen.
原字幕:但我还是会毫不犹豫地用它来交换再开着幸运13出一次任务
split second: An instant; a flash.
一刻;一闪
视频来源:https://www.999meiju.com/vodplay/4509-1-13.html
#每日遛英语# #美音自练#
mYssU编辑整理
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!