A = Agent, B=Tenant
B: Is there in-suite laundry?
这套房内有洗衣房吗?
A: Laundry is shared. It’s $2 for each wash.
洗衣房是公用的。每次洗2块钱。
B: Is there parking and storage locker?
有车位和储物间吗?
A: Yes, there is one parking and one locker.
有,有一个车位,一个储物间。
B: Are pets allowed in this building?
这栋楼里允许养宠物吗?
A: I’m not quite sure about that. Let me check and I will get back to you.
这我不太确定。我查一下,然后告诉你。
B: What utilities are included in the rent?
物业费里包括了哪些水电煤费用?
A: Hot water and gas to the fireplace. You do need to pay for electricity.
热水和壁炉的煤气。你需要自付电费。
B: Sounds good. Is the owner open to rent negotiation?
挺好的。屋主能妥协租金吗?
A: Yes, if you sign a two-year lease. Is that something you are looking at?
可以的,如果你签两年的租约的话。你是考虑租两年吗?
B: I usually sign a one-year lease, but if the owner can offer a big discount, then I will consider a two-year lease.
我通常签一年租约,但如果屋主可以给很大的折扣,那么我会考虑两年租约的。
A: Ok, I will let her know about your thought and see how much discount she’s willing to offer.
好的,我告诉她你的想法,看看她愿意给多少折扣。
B: Thank you, John.
谢谢你,John。
A: No problem. I will get back to you on the pet and the discount.
没问题。我会回头告诉你有关宠物和折扣的。
B: Sounds good.
好的。
Vocabulary
- Laundry:洗衣房
- Storage:储藏
- Locker: 带锁的储物柜
- Pet: 宠物
- Utility:水电煤费用
- Negotiation:协商
- Lease:租约
- Discount:折扣
太实用了 👍🏻