我并不爱你 - 诺顿夫人(英音)

我并不爱你 - 诺顿夫人(英音)

00:00
01:28

I Do Not Love Thee

by Caroline Elizabeth Sarah Norton

请跟英语兔我一起读:

I DO not love thee!—no! I do not love thee!

我不爱你!——真的!我并不爱你!

And yet when thou art absent I am sad;

可你不在的时候我又感到伤心;

And envy even the bright blue sky above thee,

对你头上明亮的蓝天感到妒忌,

Whose quiet stars may see thee and be glad.

因为那些寂静的星星愉快地看着你。

I do not love thee!—yet, I know not why,

我不爱你!却不知为何,

Whate'er thou dost seems still well done, to me:

你做的一切仿佛尽如我意:

And often in my solitude I sigh

独处时我常常叹息

That those I do love are not more like thee!

我爱的人无法与你相比!

I do not love thee!—yet, when thou art gone,

我不爱你!但当你离去,

I hate the sound (though those who speak be dear)

我厌恶那些亲昵的话语

Which breaks the lingering echo of the tone

打断了流连回响的余音

Thy voice of music leaves upon my ear.

你的嗓音如乐曲般萦绕在我的耳际。

I do not love thee!—yet thy speaking eyes,

我不爱你!可你那双会说话的眼睛,

With their deep, bright, and most expressive blue,

深邃而明亮,那蔚蓝传神无比,

Between me and the midnight heaven arise,

浮现在我的眼前和午夜的天空里,

Oftener than any eyes I ever knew.

比其他眼睛更频繁地泛起。

I know I do not love thee! yet, alas!

我知道我并不爱你!唉!

Others will scarcely trust my candid heart;

别人从未相信我坦诚的内心;

And oft I catch them smiling as they pass,

我经常发觉他们路过时会带着笑意,

Because they see me gazing where thou art.

因为看见我朝你的位置凝睇。



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 岁月静好花盛开

    打卡