我不属于你 - 悌丝黛尔(美音)

我不属于你 - 悌丝黛尔(美音)

00:00
00:48

I Am Not Yours

by Sara Teasdale

请跟英语兔我一起读:

I am not yours, not lost in you,

我不属于你,也没有沉迷于你,

Not lost, although I long to be

没有,尽管我是如此希冀

Lost as a candle lit at noon,

像正午的蜡烛融化,

Lost as a snowflake in the sea.

像雪花融汇在大海里。

You love me, and I find you still

你爱我,我也知道

A spirit beautiful and bright,

你依然是一个精灵,聪明又美丽。

Yet I am I, who long to be

可我就是我,渴望着

Lost as a light is lost in light.

像光一样迷失在光里。

Oh plunge me deep in love, put out

啊,将我深深地抛进爱里吧,

My senses, leave me deaf and blind,

灭掉我的心智,让我耳聋眼迷,

Swept by the tempest of your love,

卷入你爱的暴风雨,

A taper in a rushing wind.

做狂风中的纤烛一支。



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 听友340721596

    好听

  • 岁月静好花盛开

    打卡

  • 听友406549532

    *************

  • Unveiling

    senses是复数,应该指感官,不是心智吧