母亲致儿子 - 朗斯顿·休斯(南方美音)

母亲致儿子 - 朗斯顿·休斯(南方美音)

00:00
00:56

Mother to Son

by Langston Hughes

请跟英语兔我一起读:

Well, son, I'll tell you:

孩子, 我要告诉你

Life for me ain't been no crystal stair.

生活对于我来说没有水晶般的阶梯

It's had tacks in it,

它自有自己的轨道

And splinters,

有荆棘

And boards torn up,

有坎坷

And places with no carpet on the floor-

没有鲜花和红地毯

Bare.

光秃秃的什么也没有

But all the time

但是在我所有的生命历程中

I'se been a-climbin' on,

攀登过高峰

And reachin' landin's,

我淌过平原

And turnin' corners,

经历过人生的转折

And sometimes goin' in the dark

有时处于绝望中

Where there ain't been no light.

在那里里看不到任何希望

So, boy, don't you turn back.

因此, 我的孩子, 请不要回头

Don't you set down on the steps.

不要放慢你前进的步伐

'Cause you finds it's kinder hard.

即使你遇到再大的坎坷

Don't you fall now

请你不要沉沦

For I'se still goin', honey,

因为亲爱的, 有我继续陪你一道

I'se still climbin',

继续攀登

And life for me ain't been no crystal stair.

因为生活中没有水晶般缤纷的阶梯



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • wdammm

    太好听,爱了!南方美音味足

  • 玉姣_pt

    很好听

  • 岁月静好花盛开

    打卡

  • 听友412189631

    👍👍👍👍