你总有爱我的一天 - 罗伯特·勃朗宁(英音)

你总有爱我的一天 - 罗伯特·勃朗宁(英音)

00:00
00:47

You'll Love Me Yet

by Robert Browning

请跟英语兔我一起读:

YOU'LL love me yet!—and I can tarry

你总有爱我的一天,

Your love's protracted growing:

我能等着你的爱慢慢地长大。

June rear'd that bunch of flowers you carry,

你手里提的那把花,

From seeds of April's sowing.

不也是四月下的种子,六月开的吗?

I plant a heartful now: some seed

如今我在心里撒满爱的种子,

At least is sure to strike,

至少有一两粒会发芽罢。

And yield—what you'll not pluck indeed,

然后开花了,你也不会去采的。

Not love, but, may be, like.

没有爱,至少,会有点喜欢罢。

You'll look at least on love's remains,

你总会看一眼,

A grave's one violet:

我坟头的紫罗兰。

Your look?—that pays a thousand pains.

那一眼,抵了我万千烦恼。

What's death? You'll love me yet!

死又怎样?你总有爱我的一天。



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 岁月静好花盛开

    打卡

  • 卿沨

    喜欢😍😍😍

  • 听友328809090

    nice