A:Please show me your passport and visa?
请出示你的护照和签证。
B:Here you are.
在这里。
A:Do you have anything to declare?
您有什么需要申报的吗?
B:I'm not sure.I have no idea which things I need to declare.
我不确定。我不知道哪些东西是需要申报的。
A:What do you have in your luggage?
您的行李箱里装的什么?
B:Only some clothes and personal items.
就是一些衣服 和私人物品
A:Anything like cigars,valuable electrical appliance or a large sum of cash?
有没有香烟,贵重电器或者大量现金之类的东西?
B:Well,I have a laptop.Does that need to be declared?
哦,我有一台笔记本电脑。那个需要申报吗?
A:No,you may go now.
不用,您可以走了。
B:Thank you.Have a nice day.
谢谢。祝您愉快。
you may go now 这里为什么用may而不用can呢,you can go now。
wengywang 回复 @箬氺鳬鑫: can生硬
laptop笔记本电脑,luggage行李箱
每日打卡
我想看原文,没有吗?
Emily大傻猪,没有字屏怎么读
爱米丽,爱口语。
Do you have anything to declare?你有什么需要申报的吗?