我仍将奋起 - 玛雅·安吉鲁(美音)

我仍将奋起 - 玛雅·安吉鲁(美音)

00:00
01:55

Still I Rise

by Maya Angelou

请跟英语兔我一起读:

You may write me down in history

你可以把我写进历史用你那尖刻的,

With your bitter, twisted lies,

撒谎的文字,

You may trod me in the very dirt

你可以把我踩进泥地但像尘土,

But still, like dust, I'll rise.

我仍将奋起.

Does my sassiness upset you?

我的精神抖擞可让你烦恼?

Why are you beset with gloom?

为什么你要皱着眉头?

'Cause I walk like I've got oil wells

因为我步履矫健

Pumping in my living room.

像在自家挖出了石油.

Just like moons and like suns,

像月亮, 像太阳,

With the certainty of tides,

浪潮退却亦复涨,

Just like hopes springing high,

扬得高高像希望,

Still I'll rise.

我仍将奋起.

Did you want to see me broken?

你可曾想见到我颓丧?

Bowed head and lowered eyes?

俯首低头, 目光低垂?

Shoulders falling down like teardrops.

弯着腰身像落泪,

Weakened by my soulful cries.

弱不禁风, 心在哭泣?

Does my haughtiness offend you?

我的铮铮傲骨可让你厌恶?

Don't you take it awful hard

别难受,

'Cause I laugh like I've got gold mines

别在乎因为我笑声爽朗

Diggin' in my own back yard.

像在自家的庭院发现了金矿!

You may shoot me with your words,

你可以用言辞向我射击,

You may cut me with your eyes,

你可以用目光向我砍劈,

You may kill me with your hatefulness,

你可以用仇恨将我击毙,

But still, like air, I'll rise.

但像空气, 我仍将奋起!

Does my sexiness upset you?

我的性感迷人可让你烦恼?

Does it come as a surprise

我的翩翩舞蹈可让你惊奇?

That I dance like I've got diamonds

因为我舞姿飞扬

At the meeting of my thighs?

像在我胯下寻到了钻石!

Out of the huts of history's shame

从历史耻辱的茅舍

I rise

我奋起,

Up from a past that's rooted in pain

从逝去的苦难岁月

I rise

我奋起,

I'm a black ocean, leaping and wide,

我是黑色的海洋, 水阔浪高汹涌澎湃,

Welling and swelling I bear in the tide.

领舵弄潮!

Leaving behind nights of terror and fear

把恐怖的黑夜抛在身后

I rise

我奋起!

Into a daybreak that's wondrously clear

走向光明灿烂的白昼

I rise

我奋起!

Bringing the gifts that my ancestors gave,

带着祖先赐予的力量,

I am the dream and the hope of the slave.

我是奴隶的梦想和希望.

I rise

我奋起,

I rise

奋起!

I rise.

奋起! 


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 王德恒

    好好学习天天向上

  • 清玄羽锋

  • 0p8xde1bwniexgreqn6y

    背景音乐是什么呀

  • 岁月静好花盛开

    打卡