Part 6 Lesson 1 I'll come right away

Part 6 Lesson 1 I'll come right away

00:00
04:23
Part 6 Lesson 1
OK,Mom...I'll come right away....
好的,妈妈....我马上来....
1.When will we start on the new
show?(Rita)
我们什么时候开始这部亲戏?
2.We'll start next wekk--if I can find the script.(Linda)
如果我能找到脚本的话,我们将在下周开始.
3.I'll be with you in a minute, Rita.
(Linda)
我马上就去找你,丽塔.
4.Hello...Jeff Bennett?...No,I'm sorry. He isn't here right now...
Oh,I see...(Linda)
喂..杰无.班纳特?..不是,抱歉,他现5在不在这儿..噢,我明白..
5.Well,maybe he's on the set...I'll ask him to call you right away.(Linda)
嗯,或许他在直播台那儿...我会让他立即给您回电话的.
6.What's your number? ...Just a minute,please...(Linda)
您的电话号码是什么?...请等
一会儿...
7.OK.I have a pen ...555-9247...
All right,Mrs.Bennett.(Linda)
好.我拿到笔了...555-9247...
好的,班纳特夫人.
8.Everything will be all right...I'll give him the message...Good luck...Bye.(Linda)
一切都会好的...我会告诉他的...
祝您好运...再见.
9.What's wrong?(Rita)
怎么了?
That was Jeff's mom.His dad is
in the hospital. (Linda)
是杰夫的妈妈,他的父亲住院了. Oh,no.(Rita)
噢,天哪.
10.He had a heart attack.(Linda)
他心脏病发作了.
11.Could you tell Jeff to call his mother right away?(Linda)
你能告诉杰夫立即给他妈妈
打电话吗?
12.He's on the set. Here's the number.(Linda)
他在直播台,这是她的电话号码.
13.Let's begin.Jeff,you'll enter from the door. (Steven)
杰夫,我们开始吧.你从那个门进来.
14.Steven,before we start,could you give me the schedule for next week?(Jeff)
史蒂文,在我们开始前,你能给我下周的时间表吗?
15.OK.I'll get my calendar.(Steven)
好的.我去拿我的工作日志.
16.Tomorrow we'll shoot the next scene ...and...(Steven)
明天我们拍下一幕....然后...
17.we'll finish this show the day after tomorrow.(Steven)
我们将在后天完成这一集.
18.Only twelve more to go.(Jeff)
只剩下十二集要拍了.
19.Then Mike will shoot a news show in the studio in a few days.
(Steven)
迈克几天后将在演播室拍一部新闻片.
20.He'll need the whole studio,and we won't rehearse for a week.(Steven)
他需要整个演播室场地,这样一来,有一个星期我们都不会再排练了.
21.I'll have some time off,and Mary Beth will have some time with her kids.(Jeff)
我将有时间休息了,玛丽.贝思将
有时间陪陪她的孩子了.
22.Linda says we'll begin the next show on Thursday.(Steven)
琳达说我们将在周四开始拍下部戏.
23.That's next week?(Jeff)
是下周?
24.Yes. We'll begin next Thursday.
We'll shoot for two weeks.(Steven)
对.我们将在下周四开始,得拍两周.
25Jeff. (Rita)
杰夫.
Over here.(Jeff)
我在这儿呢.
26.Jeff,your mother called.
杰夫,你妈妈打电话来,
27.She wants you to call her right away. She'll be at this number.
(Rita)
她要你马上回电话,她的电话
号码在这儿.
28.It sounds serious.(Jeff)
听起来很严重.
29.I think it could be.Use that phone.It'll be quieter there.(Rita)
我想是的,用那部电话,那边安
静点儿.
30.Will you need Jeff for the next scene?(Rita)
下一幕中需要杰夫吗?
31.Yes,I will.We'll do the post
office scene. Why?(Steven)
是的,需要.我们将拍邮局那
场子戏,怎么了?
32.Jeff won't be back.I think he'll have to go to the hospital.(Rita)
杰夫不能来了,我想他得去医院,
33.His father had a heart attack.
(Rita)
他的父亲心脏病发作了.
34.Oh,My gosh!That's terrible.
We'd better stop.(Steven)
噢,我的天!太糟糕了,我们最
好停下来,
35.We can't finish the shoot until Jeff gets back.(Steven)
杰夫回来以后,我们才能完成
这部戏的拍摄.
36.Poor Jeff.How will he handle this?(Rita)
可怜的杰夫,他怎么处理这件事啊?
37.Will he be all right?...(Jeff)
他会好吗?...
OK,Mom...I'll come right away...
(Jeff)
好,妈妈...我马上就来...
38.Mom,stay calm ...I'll be there soon...I love you,Mom.(Jeff)
妈妈,镇定点儿...我很快就到....
以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!