A:Hello,what can I do for you,sir?
你好,有什么可以为您效劳的吗?
B:Hello,this is Mike.I'd like to meet your director this week.I have something to discuss with him.
你好,我是迈克。我希望这周能和你们主管碰面。我有事情要和他讨论。A:Have you made an appointment with him already?
你已经和他约好了吗?
B:I'm afraid not.I'd like to make one if necessary.
没有。如果需要的话。那我就约个时间。
A:He has been tied up all these days.You'd better make an appointment first.
他这几天都很忙。你最好预约一下。
B:Okay.How about this Saturday?
好的,那星期六怎么样?
A:I'm afraid that we are off duty on weekends.
恐怕我们周末不上班。
B:Would he be available on Friday?
那他星期五有空吗?
A:Let me see.There will be a telephone conference on Friday.He won't have any openings until 4 p.m.
我看看。星期五有个电话会议,他要到下午四点后才有空。
B:Would 5 p.m. on Friday be all right?
那星期五下午五点可以吗?
A:I think so.
我想可以。
He has been tied up all there day. 他这几天都很忙。
十个V什么 回复 @未来视角看世界: 有两处错误哟
have openings 有空 是固定短语吗,第一次看到这种说法
7cl936nhbm3mzhiviwag 回复 @面包阿妈: 不是,一种口语说法
He won't have any openings until 4 p.m
喜欢💕
∠(`ω´*)敬礼
发音很准确噢!
很好👍👍👍👍👍发音很标准哦!
哪里可以看到全文?
听友86505448 回复 @听友48042118: 笨猪