第7课 检疫(带双语对照)

第7课 检疫(带双语对照)

00:00
05:58

                      Lesson Seven

                 Quarantine    检疫

Dialog A:          Radio Pratique Application

对话1:           用无线电申请检疫

M/V Neptune:       London Radio. This is M/V Neptune. My ETA at Roadstead is 0900 GMT. 38 crew on board are all healthy. Request Free Pratique, over.

“海神”船:       伦敦台,这是“海神”船,我船预抵港外开敞锚地是格林尼治时间0900时,船上38名船员均健康,请求检疫,请讲。

London Radio:      What was your last port of call? Over.

伦敦台:         你上次挂靠何港?请讲。

M/V Neptune:       My last port of call was Antwerp on April 20th. Over.

“海神”船:       我4月20日靠安特卫普,请讲。

London Radio:      Prepare duplicates of Crew Lists. Stand by on channel 13.

伦敦台:          准备船员名单,等候在13频道。

 

Dialog B:          In Quarantine Operation

对话2:           在检疫中

Quarantine Officer:   Show me your crew’s inoculation papers and your latest Bill of Health, please.

检疫官:          请出示你船船员预防接种记录本及船员名单。

Captain:           My pleasure. Here you are, sir.

船长:           愿为效劳,给你先生。

Quarantine Officer:   Oh, I am afraid the second Officer’s paper was out of date. Inform him of injection in my office tomorrow.

检疫官:         噢,二副的注射本已过期,通知他明日到我处注射疫苗。

Captain:           I will. Thank you, sir.

船长:           我会的,谢谢先生。

 

Dialog C:          Enquiry the Healthy Conditions on Board

对话3:           询问船上健康状况

Quarantine Officer:   Do you have any infectious diseases on board? Captain.

检疫官:          船长,你船有传染性疾病吗?

Captain:           Our crew are all in good health. Sir.

船长:           先生,我们船员身体都很健康。

Quarantine Officer:   Do you have any fruit on board? Captain.

检疫官:          船长,你船有水果吗?

Captain:           We have a little fruit, but plenty of vegetables. Sir.

船长:           先生,我们有很少水果,但有许多蔬菜。

Quarantine Officer:   Tell your hands not to take any fruit ashore. Moreover, taking pets ashore is forbidden in this port. Now you’ve got Free Pratique. Quarantine is over.

检疫官:          告诉你手下人不准带水果上岸。另外在该港口带宠物上岸是禁止的,现在你得到免检证了。检疫结束。

 

Practical Expressions            实用表达方式

1. Shall I muster the crew on the deck?

我必须召集船员在甲板集合吗?

Must I call crew in saloon for your inspection?

我必须把船员召集在大台让你检查吗?

2. Was inoculation compulsory here?

这里打预防针是强制的吗?

3. Fill up Maritime Declaration of Health.

填写航海健康申报书。

4. Do you have deratting certificate?

你有灭鼠证书吗?

Yes, I have.                 是,我有。

No, I have not.               不,我没有。

5. The quarantine inspection will be held in the saloon.

检疫在大台进行。

6. May I have the Vaccination Certificate?

能给我看接种证书吗?

7. I am afraid your certificate ran out a few days ago.

你的证书几天前已过期了。

8. Please arrange fumigation as soon as possible.

请尽快安排熏舱。

9. Give me the crew’s yellow books.

出示船员黄皮书。

10. You should be inoculated against infectious diseases.

你应该注射疫苗预防传染病。

11. Some certificates have expired.

一些证书过期了。

12. Shall I get the Free Pratique?

我可以得到免检证书吗?

13. Will you show me your latest Bill of Health, please?

你能出示你们最新的健康状况表吗?

My pleasure, here you are.

愿意效劳,给你。

Certainly, here you are.

当然,给你。

My purser can help you.

管事会帮你的。

14. The cook has contracted appendicitis.

厨师得了阑尾炎。

15. Please arrange an ambulance while the ship arrives.

船到后请安排救护车。

16. Advice you haul down the Yellow Flag.

建议你降下检疫旗。

17. Hoist the Quarantine Flag.

升检疫旗。

18. Fix rat traps on the gangplank.

在跳板上安鼠夹。

19. Do not forget to mount rat guards on the cable when the ship is alongside.

不要忘记船离泊后在缆绳上安鼠档。

20. Tell your hands not to take any fruit ashore.

告诉手下人不要带水果上岸。

21. The Quarantine service is over.

检疫结束。

22. Lower down the Yellow Flag.

降检疫旗。

Lower down “Q” flag.

降检疫旗。

23. Has anyone contracted plague?

有人得过瘟疫吗?

Has anyone contracted cholera?

有人得过霍乱吗?

The former chief has got typhus fever on board.

前任大副在船得过斑疹伤寒症。

We never heard anyone has got yellow fever.

我们从未听说有人得过黄热病。

24. The inspection shows his HIV is positive (HIV—Human Immune Deficiency Virus).

检查结果显示他的艾滋病菌呈阳性。

He has got AIDS (AIDS—Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome).

他患有艾滋病。

He has contracted venereal disease.

他患有性病。

25. He was infectious with Hepatitis.

他被传染肝炎。

26. He is in hospital.

他住院了。

He is hospitalized (hospitalized).

他住院了。

27. Will you please ask the Captain to come over for quarantine formalities?

请叫船长过来检疫好吗?

28. When was the last deratization carried out on your ship?

上次你船何时开始灭鼠的?

29. Are there any rat guards on board?

船上有鼠档吗?

30. Have you found any rats on board?

船上发现老鼠吗?

31. We have set many traps and placed a lot of rat poison, but no rat has been caught or killed by poison.

我们安放了许多老鼠夹并下了一些鼠药,但没有捕到和药死老鼠。

32. How long will it take to carry out the fumigation?

多长时间熏舱?

33. We request you to carry out the fumigation?

我们要求你们熏舱。

34. This inoculation certificate against cholera was expired.

防霍乱注射证书过期。

This inoculation certificate against yellow fever was not dated.

防黄热病注射证书过期。

This inoculation certificate without a stamp is invalid.

没有盖章注射证书无效。

35. The holder of the certificate was inoculated on board a few days ago.

该证书持有者几天前在船上注射过。

36. I suspect that there is any infectious disease on board.

我怀疑船上有传染病。

I suspected that he might have contracted cholera.

我怀疑他得了霍乱。

We suspected him of having contracted an infectious disease.

我怀疑他患了传染病。

37. Is that all for Bill of Health?

证书所有的健康证书吗?

38. I would like to inspect the galley pantry, mess-room, steward’s store-room, saloon.

我想检查厨房、餐厅、大台库房、大台。

39. We are compulsory to keep you under quarantine a little bit longer.

我们不得不把你检查的时间长一些。

40. I want to look at the Crew’s Replacement Report.

我想看一看船员更换报告。

41. I suppose there were no epidemics in my port of call.

我想我船上一次停靠港没有传染性疾病。


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!