我离开你的时候正好是春天(英音)

我离开你的时候正好是春天(英音)

00:00
01:04


Sonnet 98: From You Have I Been Absent In The Spring

by William Shakespeare

请跟英语兔我一起读:

From you have I been absent in the spring,

我离开你的时候正好是春天,

When proud-pied April, dressed in all his trim,

当绚烂的四月, 披上新的锦袄,

Hath put a spirit of youth in everything,

把活泼的春心给万物灌注遍,

That heavy Saturn laughed and leaped with him.

连沉重的土星也跟着笑和跳.

Yet nor the lays of birds, nor the sweet smell

可是无论小鸟的歌唱,

Of different flowers in odour and in hue,

或万紫千红, 芬芳四溢的一簇簇鲜花,

Could make me any summer's story tell,

都不能使我诉说夏天的故事,

Or from their proud lap pluck them where they grew:

或从烂熳的山洼把它们采掐:

Nor did I wonder at the lily's white,

我也不羡慕那百合花的洁白,

Nor praise the deep vermilion in the rose;

也不赞美玫瑰花的一片红晕;

They were but sweet, but figures of delight

它们不过是香, 是悦目的雕刻,

Drawn after you, – you pattern of all those.

你才是它们所要摹拟的真身.

Yet seem'd it winter still, and, you away,

因此, 于我还是严冬, 而你不在,

As with your shadow I with these did play.

像逗着你影子, 我逗它们开怀.


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 如是聽雨

    晨起,在阳台花园上,听诗侍花

  • 叶_凡_冰

    亦如百花

  • 岁月静好花盛开

    打卡