晨歌(美音)

晨歌(美音)

00:00
01:22


Morning Song

by Sylvia Plath

请跟英语兔我一起读:

Love set you going like a fat gold watch.

爱将你发动, 像一块胖胖的金表.

The midwife slapped your footsoles, and your bald cry

助产士拍打你的脚底, 光着头你的哭喊

Took its place among the elements.

在万物中占据一席之地.

——————————

Our voices echo, magnifying your arrival. New statue.

我们的声音回响, 将你的到来放大. 新的雕像.

In a drafty museum, your nakedness

在一座通风的博物馆里, 你的裸露

Shadows our safety. We stand round blankly as walls.

给我们的安全蒙上阴影. 我们如墙般, 面无表情地围站.

——————————

I'm no more your mother

比云, 我更不像你的母亲

Than the cloud that distills a mirror to reflect its own slow

那云蒸馏出一面镜子, 映出它缓慢的消失

Effacement at the wind's hand.

在风的手中.

——————————

All night your moth-breath

整夜你如蛾般的呼吸

Flickers among the flat pink roses. I wake to listen:

摇曳于平面的粉红玫瑰间. 我醒来听到:

A far sea moves in my ear.

远方的海潮涌于耳边.

——————————

One cry, and I stumble from bed, cow-heavy and floral

你一哭, 我从床上跌倒, 像笨重的母牛

In my Victorian nightgown.

那花, 在我的维多利亚睡袍里.

Your mouth opens clean as a cat's. The window square

你的嘴张开, 干净地如小猫. 方形的窗

Whitens and swallows its dull stars. And now you try

泛白, 吞没了黯淡的星星. 现在你试着

Your handful of notes;

交出你手中的音符;

The clear vowels rise like balloons.

清晰的元音, 如气球般上升.






以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 玉姣_pt

    好听

  • heatwavemie

    完全跟不上啊啊啊 词汇也不是我能看懂的

  • 岁月静好花盛开

    打卡

  • 听友223953120

    ٩(•̤̀ᵕ•̤́๑)ᵒᵏᵎᵎᵎᵎ