Blackmore's Night - Catherine Howard's Fate
Oh, to my dearest ruler and lord
噢,我最亲爱的王与主
Merciful husband
仁慈的丈夫
Noblest of kings...
最高贵的君王……
Your heart of gold has long since tarnished
您那善良的心早已蒙尘
In my champers
晨曦会将怎样的未来
What will the morning bring?
带进我的卧房?
Was it my heart that doth betray me
背弃我的究竟是否是我的心
Cause I loved more than one man?
只因我爱的不止一人?
Is it true your wear a wounded spirit?
您是否真的心有创伤?
Pray let me mend it and make our love anew...
求您让我愈合这道伤并让我们爱火重燃……
Allow me to be your humble servant
容我成为您卑微的仆人
Once again, as before...
再一次,正如往昔……
Are you like the others, so quick to judge
您是否与旁人一样,太快对我下定论
And for this the queen must fall
因此您的王后必须倒台
What is my heart that doth betray me
背弃我的究竟是否是我的心
Cause I loved more than one man?
只因我爱的不止一人
Truth within the writings of a letter
真相就藏在那封信的字里行间
Signed and sealed poor Catherine Howard's fate...
可怜的凯瑟琳霍华德的命运封缄其中……
Truth within the writings of a letter
真相就藏在那封信的字里行间
Signed and sealed poor Catherine Howard's fate...
可怜的凯瑟琳霍华德的命运封缄其中……
这个很多次出现都不知道名字,经典,谢谢🙏
喀秋莎有些意思。
如此倾诉,怎能不动情?
这张插图是哪里找的?可给链接吗
漫然归无 回复 @听友73848036: 你去百度英国 "拉斐尔前派" 的画,应该是这个画派里的罗赛蒂或者米莱斯画的(具体记不清了)一幅作品
好听
石鬼面
另一种忧伤👍👍👍👍
正宗中世纪民谣
还行吧。
好听