【第4集】表露真心 Wear my heart upon my sleeve(1)

【第4集】表露真心 Wear my heart upon my sleeve(1)

00:00
01:34

It was a sunny day. William Shakespeare's daughter and Bess the barmaid are at the fair.
在一个晴天里,威廉·莎士比亚的女儿和酒吧女侍贝丝在一个集市上。
Lalalalala...
啦啦啦啦啦......
You're very happy today aren't you my duck?
你今天很高兴啊,不是吗?我亲爱的?
Oh Bess, I'm in love.
噢,贝丝,我恋爱了。
You're not still after that Robert Harley are you?
你不会是还在喜欢着那个罗伯特·哈利吧?
Nooooo! It's Henry Bull. He's wonderful: handsome and brave, and he loves me too.
不!是亨利·布尔。他很棒:又帅又英勇,而且他也很爱我。
But Bess, father mustn't find out. Henry hasn't got any money. Father wouldn't approve.
但是,贝丝,父亲可千万不能发现。哈利一点钱都还没有。父亲是不会同意的。
Well my duck, you need to hide your feelings better then! You're wearing your heart upon your sleeve; the whole world can see how you feel! Oh! Hello Mr Will...
好吧,我亲爱的,那你可要把你的感情藏好点了!你现在可是把你的真心都展现出来了;整个世界都知道你在想什么!噢!你好啊,威廉先生......

莎翁.jpg


Father!
父亲!
Good afternoon Bess; Daughter...and what are you two gossiping about? Who's wearing their heart upon their sleeve?
下午好,贝丝;女儿...... 你们两个在闲聊什么呢?谁表露他的真心了?
We were...err...discussing that evil Iago, in your play Othello. He wears his heart upon his sleeve, doesn't he Mr Will?
我们在......呃......讨论你的剧作《奥赛罗》里那个邪恶的伊阿古呢。他表露他的真心了,不是吗,威廉先生?
Ah, yes, Othello, my tragedy. A very good topic for discussion. Iago says: I will wear my heart upon my sleeve...
啊,是的,我的悲剧《奥赛罗》。这是个很好的讨论话题。伊阿古说:我会敞开心扉......
I will wear my heart upon my sleeve for daws to peck at. I am not what I am.
我会敞开心扉让鸟儿随意翻啄。我并不是你们看到的我。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!