The Raven
by Edgar Allan Poe
请跟英语兔我一起读:
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary.
从前一个阴郁的子夜, 我独自沉思, 慵懒疲竭,
Over many a quint and curious volume of forgotten lore.
沉思许多古怪而离奇, 早已被人遗忘的传闻 --
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
当我开始打盹, 几乎入睡, 突然传来一阵轻擂,
As of some one rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
仿佛有人在轻轻叩击, 轻轻叩击我的房门.
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door--
"有人来了, "我轻声嘟喃, "正在叩击我的房门 --
Only this, and nothing more."
唯此而已, 别无他般. "
——————————
Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December,
哦, 我清楚地记得那是在萧瑟的十二月;
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.
每一团奄奄一息的余烬都形成阴影伏在地板.
Eagerly I wished the morrow; -vainly I had tried to borrow
我当时真盼望翌日; -- 因为我已经枉费心机
From my books surcease of sorrow - sorrow for the lost Lenore-
想用书来消除悲哀 -- 消除因失去丽诺尔的悲叹 --
For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore-
因那被天使叫作丽诺尔的少女, 她美丽娇艳 --
Nameless here for evermore
在这儿却默默无闻, 直至永远.
——————————
And the silken sad uncertain rustling of each purple curtain
那柔软, 暗淡, 飒飒飘动的每一块紫色窗布
Thrilled me-filled me with fantastic terrors never before;
使我心中充满前所未有的恐怖 -- 我毛骨惊然;
So that now, to still the beating of my heart, I stood repeating
为平息我心儿停跳.我站起身反复叨念
" 'Tis some visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door-
"这是有人想进屋, 在叩我的房门 -- .
Some late visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door;-
更深夜半有人想进屋, 在叩我的房门; --
This it is and nothing more.
唯此而已, 别无他般. "
——————————
Presently my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer,
很快我的心变得坚强; 不再犹疑, 不再彷徨,
"Sir," said I, "or Madam, truly your forgiveness I implore;
"先生, "我说, "或夫人, 我求你多多包涵;
But the fact is I was napping, and so gently you came rapping,
刚才我正睡意昏昏, 而你来敲门又那么轻,
And so faintly you came tapping, tapping at my chamber door,
你来敲门又那么轻, 轻轻叩击我的房门,
That I scarce was sure I heard you"--here I opened wide the door;
我差点以为没听见你" -- 说着我拉开门扇; --
Darkness there, and nothing more.
唯有黑夜, 别无他般.
好听
月光!!最爱!!!
有讲解就更好了
占座
好听!
