给西丽雅 - 本·琼森(美音)

给西丽雅 - 本·琼森(美音)

00:00
01:00

Song to Celia

by Ben Jonson

请跟英语兔我一起读:

Drink to me, only with thine eyes,

你就只用你的眼睛来给我干杯,

And I will pledge with mine ;

我就用我的眼睛来相酬;

Or leave a kiss but in the cup,

或者就留下一个亲吻在杯边上,

And I'll not look for wine.

我就不会向杯里找酒。

The thirst, that from the soul doth rise,

从灵魂深处张开起来的渴嘴。

Doth ask a drink divine :

着实想喝到美妙的一口;

But might I of Jove's nectar sup,

可是哪怕由我尝天帝的琼浆,

I would not change for thine.

要我换也不甘把你的放手。

I sent thee late a rosy wreath,

我新近给你送上了一束玫魂花,

Not so much honoring thee,

与其说诚心拿来孝敬你。

As giving it a hope, that there

不如说让它们有希望得到熏陶,

It could not wither'd be.

不会得枯搞以至于委地;

But thou thereon didst only breathe,

可是你只在花上呼吸了一下,

And sent'st it back to me :

把它们送回到我的手里;

Since when it grows, and smells, I swear,

从此它们就开得叫我闻得到,

Not of itself, but thee.

不是它们自己, 而是你。



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 江海寄余生zxr

    主播主播,我爱主播,声音太可了

  • Apple_huang

    主播的声音真好听

  • 4555555585555

    我爱主播

  • 烟清醉

    打卡打卡