celebrate
庆祝
Jack has passed his exams. We're going out to celebrate
.杰克已经通过考试,我们要外出庆祝一下。
Chinese celebrate the Lunar New Year.
中国人庆祝农历新年。
We celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival with some mooncakes.
我们用月饼来庆祝中秋节。
I've never done..
我从没做过...
I've never heard of the place.
我从来没有听说过这个地方。
I've never been to the States.
我从来没有去过美国?
Conversation
A: Do you know when Spring Festival is this year?
你知道今年春节是什么时候吗?
B: Yes, it's next Saturday.
知道啊,是下周六。
A: Oh, good. I thought I had missed it .Are you going to celebrate?
太好了,我还以为已经过了呢,你们打算庆祝吗?
B: I don't have any plans to celebrate. What about you?
我还没有什么过节的安排,你呢?
A: I'm having some friends and family over for dinner. Do you want to come?
我请了一些朋友,和家里人一起吃晚餐,你想过来吗?
B: Sure. Are you going to do anything special to celebrate?
当然好了,你们会做什么特别的事情来庆祝节日吗?
A: Yes, we're going to have a big meal together, play mahjong, and make dumplings together.
会呀,我们打算一起吃顿大餐,玩麻将,然后包饺子。
B: When do you plan on eating the dumplings?
你们打算什么时候吃饺子?
A: It's a tradition in China to eat dumplings at midnight.
中国的传统习惯是半夜吃饺子。
B: I see. I've never celebrated the Spring Festival before.
我知道了,我以前没庆祝过春节。
A: Well, you should definitely come to mine this year then. We're going to set off some fireworks in the evening too. It will be a lot of fun.
那你今年一定要来找我一起过。我们晚上会放烟花呢,咱们一定会玩得很开心的。
B: Okay, what time should I come by?
好的,我几点钟去?
A: You can come anytime before six PM.
只要晚上六点以前到就行。
B: Should I bring anything with me?
我应该带点什么东西吗?
A: You don't have to bring anything. But if you want to, you could bring a bottle of wine.
你什么都不用带,不过如果愿意的话,你可以带一瓶红酒。
B: OK, should I bring some red envelops for the kids as well?
好的,我是不是还应该给孩子们带点红包?
A: Sure, if you want to. I'm sure they'd appreciate it.
你愿意的话,那再好不过了。我保证他们会特别喜欢的。
现在不准放烟花丫,哈哈哈哈
柠檬创客科技教育Bill 回复 @为你悦读的大悦悦: 是滴
非常好,对孩子帮助很大,谢谢
声音好听
这些常用语讲的非常棒,但有一点我很非解,每次讲不发音之前的音是中文还是英文,morid 这个发音是什么意思?我查看原文好像无法显示句子,我用翻译软件找这个什么意思找得很辛苦,麻烦老师可以解释一下吗?谢谢🙏
完整文稿怎么看不到啊
Let's Celebrate the Spring Festival together Got it
他这有一些方言,就比如说他好像像是南方人,L和N分不清
就喜欢你的声音,你的版本,最喜欢,给力,加油