appointment
/əˈpɔɪntmənt/
make/arrange an appointment with sb
和某人预约
have an appointment with sb
和某人有预约
Do you have an appointment?
您预约了吗?
I'd like to arrange an appointment with your assistant manager.
我想和你们的副经理预约。
How about nine o'clock on Thursday morning?
周四上午九点如何?
The Friday is full of appointments.
周五预约满了。
Mr. Black is pretty busy. He can't see you until next Friday.
布兰克先生非常忙。他直到下周五才能见你。
Our manager schedule is full on Wednesday, he can only squeeze time for you today.
我们经理周三的行程很忙。他只有今天能挤出时间见你。
经典对话
A: Good morning. Mr. Mason's office. Is there anything i can do for you?
早上好,这里是马森先生的办公室,有什么能为您效劳的吗?
B: Good morning. I'd like to make an appointment to see Mr. Mason . When will he be free?
早上好,我想预约和马森先生的见面,他什么时候有空?
A: Just a moment, please. I 'll look at his schedule. When would you like to meet our manager?
请稍等,我正在看他的行程,请问您想什么时候跟我们的经理见面呢?
B: This week is best. I know that he will be very busy next week.
最好是这个星期内,我了解到他下周会很忙。
A: Yes. He's going on a business trip to New York next week, and our manager has told me in advance that I can't arrange any appointment for him next week.
是的,他下周要去纽约出差。我们经理已经提前交代过,下周的所有时间都不能被预约。
B: I plan to see him before he goes on a business trip. Is he free this Wednesday?
我要在他出差前去你们公司见他,这周三他有空吗?
A: Well, Let me see. I'm afraid not. Our manager needs to meet a very important client that day, he won't have time until eight o'clock in the afternoon.
我看一下。恐怕不行,我们经理在那天需要会见一个很重要的客户,他到下午八点才有空。
B: What about the other time?
那其他的时间呢?
A: He is free on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday.
周一,周二以及周五,他都有空。
B: That's terrible. I'll come to your city on Wednesday and Thursday to see him and show him the new samples of our company.
那真糟糕,我正好周三和周四要来你们的城市,想要拜访一下他,给他看一下我们公司的新样品。
A: Are you free any other day?
剩下的这几天你有空吗?
B: No. I'm free only on Wednesday and Thursday.
没有,我只有周三,周四有空。
A: That's too bad. Maybe you can only come the week after next.
那太遗憾了,或许您只能下下星期来了。
B: Well, then. Please make an appointment for me, the sooner the better.
那好吧,你帮我预约吧,越早越好。
A: Alright.
好的。
打卡
天天学英语!感谢
舒服的早上上班路