实用句子
What do you have in mind?
你有什么想法/主意吗?
souvenir
/ˌsuːvəˈnɪr/
纪念品
a souvenir shop
纪念品商店
I bought a ring as a souvenir.
我买一个戒指当作纪念品。
homemade
/ˈhəʊmˈmeɪd/
手工的/自家做的
She had homemade ice cream for dessert.
她吃了些自制冰淇淋当餐后甜点。
经典对话
A: Hello. Do you remember me? I bought some vases from you yesterday.
你好,你还记得我吗?我昨天在你这儿买了两个花瓶。
B: Yes. You sent them to New York, right?
是的,你要寄到纽约去对吧?
A: That's right. I thought I'd come back to buy some more souvenirs.
没错,我想我回来还需要多买一些纪念品。
B: What do you have in mind?
你想要买什么吗?
A: Well, first, I'd like to buy a few postcards.
我先买一些明信片。
B: We have plenty of postcards to choose from here. The same designs can be found on these posters.
我们这里有很多种明信片可以供你选择。同样的图案设计,还有这些海报形式的。
A: Posters are difficult to travel with. I think I'll just buy the postcards. I heard that you might also have some of the masks that are made in Venice.
旅行携带海报有点不方便。我想我还是买点明信片吧。我听说你这里还有一些在威尼斯生产的面具?
B: Yes, we do. They are on the wall behind you.
是的,我们有就在您身后那面墙上。
A: How much do they cost?
多少钱?
B: The prices are clearly marked on the back of each mask. Would you like me to get one down for you to look at?
每个面具后面都明确的标有价格,我帮您拿一个下来看看?
A: Yes. I think I'd like the green mask in the middle.
好的,我喜欢中间那个绿色的面具。
B: Here you go.
给你。
A: I'll take it. I'd also like to buy some chocolate.
这个我要了,我还想买些巧克力。
B: Are you looking for some homemade chocolate as a gift?
您是想要买一些手工制作的巧克力做礼物吗?
A: Yes. It's my girlfriend's birthday today, and she loves chocolate.
是的,今天是我女朋友的生日,她爱吃巧克力。
B: We've got plenty to choose from here.
我们这里有很多种可以选。
A: They look delicious. I think she'll be pleased.
那边的看起来很好吃,我觉得她一定会喜欢的。
主播是西北人哦 口音暴露了
非常好
打卡
纪念品pin
打卡
很棒
辛苦啦,很实用的对话,加油