固定短语
Excuse me, but...?
Excuse me, but
is this seat taken?
对不起,请问这个位子有人了吗?
Excuse me, but
could I sit here?
对不起,我可以坐在这吗?
Excuse me, but
could I borrow your bike?
对不起,我可以借你的自行车吗?
Is it ok to/if...?
...可以吗?
A: Is it ok to smoke in here?
我可以在这里抽烟吗?
B: I'm sorry, but the whole building is non-smoking. You'll have to smoke outside.
对不起,整栋大楼都是禁止吸烟。你只能在外面吸烟。
A: Is it okay if I use your car next week?
下周我可以用你的车吗?
B: Why? How am I supposed to get to work?
为什么?那我怎么去上班?
Would you mind if...?
你介意我...吗?
A: Would you mind if I borrowed your bike this weekend?
你介意这周我借用一下你的自行车吗?
B: No, go ahead. I never use it anymore.
不介意。拿去用吧。我从来没用过。
Good noon. everyone! it's happy to listening this video.
肖sosoo 回复 @杂说英语: thanks,you are right I will never forget it.
能问一下最后的结束语总是没听懂
朕已阅
打卡
皇上驾到
节目
I am happy to listen to this video.
would you mind if和is it ok if意思相近,可以混用,学到了。
打卡
为啥我这显示的文稿有些没有