Clever Chick

Clever Chick

00:00
04:37

Pip was a clever chick.

皮普是一只聪明的小鸡。

 

One day,she went for a walk.

一天,她出门散步。

 

Pip saw a fox.

皮普看到了一只狐狸。

 

She ran away as fast as she could,

她想尽快逃走,

 

but the fox ran faster.

可是那只狐狸跑得比她快。

 

“Hello,little chick,”said the fox.

狐狸说:“你好,小鸡!

 

“You can’t run away from me.

你逃不掉了,

 

I am faster than you.”

我跑得比你快。”

 

“You may be faster than I am,”said Pip.

皮普说:“你也许比我跑得快,

 

“but I am stronger than you!”

但是我比你更强壮!”

 

Pip picked up a small stick.

皮普捡起一根小木棍,

 

She lifted it over her head.

把它举过头顶。

 

The fox laughed.

狐狸大笑起来。

 

“Don’t be silly,”she said.“I am much stronger than you.”He picked up a bigger stick.

“别傻了,我比你强壮多了!”狐狸说着,捡起了一根大木棍。

 

“OK,”said Pip.“You are stronger than I am,

皮普说:“好吧,我承认你比我强壮,

but I can jump higher than you can.”

可是我跳得比你高。

 

She jumped up in the air.

皮普在空中跳了起来。

 

The fox laughed again.

狐狸又大笑起来。

 

“Don’t be silly,”he said.“I can jump much higher than you can.”The fox jumped up into the sky.

“别傻了,我跳得比你高多了!”狐狸说着,在空中跳了起来。


”OK,”said Pip.“You can jump higher than I can,

皮普说:“好吧,我承认你跳得比我高,

 

but I can shout louder than you can.”

可是我的叫声比你大。”

 

She cheeped as loudly as she could.

皮普用尽全力,吱吱地叫了起来。

 

The fox was very angry.

狐狸很生气。

 

“This is very silly! I can shout much louder than you can!”

“真是太傻了!我的叫声比你大多了!”

 

The fox howled.

狐狸吼叫起来。

 

He howled an howled.

他叫呀叫。

 

He was very loud.

他的吼叫声真的很大。

 

A farmer heard the howl.

一个农夫听到了狐狸的叫声。

 

He ran after the fox.

他跑来追赶狐狸。

 

The fox ran away as fast as he could.

狐狸赶紧逃走了。

Pip walked on.

皮普继续往前走。

 

She said to herself,

她自言自语道:

 

“The fox is faster and stronger than I am.

“那只狐狸跑得比我快,比我强壮,

 

He can jump higher than I can,

跳得比我高,

 

And he can shout louder than I can...

叫声比我大……

 

but I’m clever!”

“但我更聪明!”



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!