unit6教材第56页课文翻译 Popcorn 爆米花
Hey,let's have some popcorn.嘿,让我们吃一些爆米花吧。
Yum! I'm so happy. love popcorn!太美味了!我太高兴了。我喜欢爆米花!
Here you are. I'll go and get some drinks. Wait for me. 给你。我要去拿一些饮料。等我一下。
Hey,where's my popcorn? 嘿,我的爆米花在哪儿?
Yum! It was so good. 太美味了!它太棒了。
What?! How could you eat all the popcorn?! We should share!
什么?!你怎么能吃了所有的爆米花?!我们应该分享!
Mum,if I feel angry,what should I do? 妈妈,如果我感到生气,我应该做什么?
Well, first,take a deep breath. Then you should count to ten.
嗯,首先,深深吸一口气。然后你应该数到十。
After that...? 在那之后……?
After that,you won't feel so angry.在那之后,你将不会感到那么生气了。
Mum, I feel ill. Should I count to ten,too? 妈妈,我觉得不舒服。我也应该数到十吗?
NO,dear. You should see a doctor.不,亲爱的。你应该去看病。
Let's talk
Sam:What's this cartoon about? 萨姆:这部卡通片是关于什么的?
Sarah:It's about a cat. The cat is a police officer. 萨拉:它是关于一只猫的。这只猫是一个警察。
Sam:Cool! 萨姆:酷!
Sarah:He chasses the mice. They're afraid of him. 萨拉:它追赶老鼠门。它们害怕它。
Sam:Why?萨姆:为什么?
Sarah:Because the mice are bad.They hurt people. The cat is angry with them.
萨拉:因为老鼠们很坏。它们伤害人们。这只猫很生它们的气。
Sam:Maybe our cat is chasing a mouse now! 萨姆:也许我们的猫现在正在追赶一只老鼠!
Mum:Sarah, Sam,come here, please. 妈妈:萨拉,萨姆,请到这儿来。
Sarah:What's wrong?萨拉:怎么了?
Mum:Your father is ill. He should see a doctor this morning, so we can't go to the zoo today.
妈妈:你爸爸生病了。他今天早上应该去看病,所以我们今天不能去动物园了。
Sam:Oh, no! 萨姆:哦,不!
Mum:Don't be sad. We can go next time. 妈妈:别伤心。我们可以下次去。
Sam:How does Dad feel now? 萨姆:爸爸现在感觉怎么样?
Mum:Not well. Let's go to the hospital. 妈妈:不是很好。让我们去医院吧。
Robin and the Ant罗宾和蚂蚁
It is a sunny morning. Robin is going to sit on the grass when he hears,“Wait!”
这是一个晴朗的早上。罗宾正要坐在草坪上,这时他听到一声“等一等!”
It is a little ant. He is afraid.“Please don't sit on me. One day I can help you.”
是一只小蚂蚁。他很害怕。“请不要坐在我身上。将来有一天我能帮助你。”
“Don't worry, little ant. I won't sit on you,”says Robin.
罗宾说:“不要担心,小蚂蚁。我不会坐在你身上的。”
The next day,it is raining. Robin is in the park. He is stuck in the mud.He is worried.
第二天,下雨了。罗宾在公园里。他陷在泥里。他很担忧。
Then he hears,“Let us help you!” It is the ant and all of his friends.
这时他听到:“让我们帮你吧!”是那只蚂蚁和他所有的朋友。
They are strong. They pull Robin out of the mud.他们很强壮。他们把罗宾从泥里拉出来了。
Everyone is happy!每个人都很高兴!
以上内容来自专辑
读的真好(✪▽✪),语句清楚!
听友315532009 回复 @1552977fssv: 以前台了。🙂🙃( ͡°❥ ͡°)式的的确确少个字幕墙壁画图题材料费〉,凶残酷狗粮食局义乌