【总结】中国人倒茶的礼仪寓意!(下)

【总结】中国人倒茶的礼仪寓意!(下)

00:00
04:53
大家好,我是蘭娜,今天我们分享的内容是绿茶冲泡需要注意的水温和中国人倒茶的礼节寓意。

Take green tea for instance, the ideal temperature of the water should be around 80 degree Celsius.
以绿茶为例,沏茶用的水最佳温度是摄氏八十度左右。

If the water is too hot, nutrients in the tea will be destroyed and the tea will taste badly.
如果水温过高,茶中的营养物质就会被破坏,茶水也很难喝。

On the other hand, if the water is tempered, the tea leaves would not open up and you will miss the brisk flavor.
相反如果水温不够,茶叶泡不开,茶中的营养物质解析不出来,就喝不到茶的香味。

In addition, water is another important element.
此外,水的来源也非常重要。

Water from spring, rivers , lakes and wells will result in different flavors.
水来自于泉水,河水,湖水,井水等等。不同的水质都会影响口感。

Chinese people are most accustomed to drinking hot tea.
中国人喝茶习惯要喝热的。

Many tea experts say that once tea cools off, its nutrients and it's no longer good for your health.
一些专家认为,茶凉了以后,不但茶的精华消失了,而且对人的身体也不利。

So when you go visit a Chinese friends house, you will most likely to receive a cup of hot tea.
因此如果你到中国朋友家做客,他们一定会用热茶来招待你。

And you will find that as you stay and talk, your friend will continually add hot water to your emptying cup of tea.
而且在聊天的过程中,他们还会不断地为你喝空了的杯子添热水。

Or else , they will just throw up the cold tea and give you some new tea.
或者,把凉了的茶倒掉,再为你加上新的热茶。

Taking about adding water to the tea cup, we have a saying in Chinese which is"Jiu Man Cha Ban":Liquor or wine full ,full cup ,Tea half , half cup.
说起倒茶,中国有句俗话叫做“酒满茶半”意思是倒酒是要把杯子倒满,而倒茶时不要倒太满。

Well , they mean something good.
两种方式都表示好意。

For liquor, full cup symbolizes whole heartinese very sincere.
酒倒满杯表示全心全意。

For tea half , it means modest.
茶倒半杯表示虚心诚意。

So we have different ways of giving water to the cup of tea or giving one a liquor to friends.
我们给朋友倒茶和倒酒时,礼节是有所不同的。

好啦,今天的分享到此结束咯,感谢您的收听!
以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!