不要离开我

不要离开我

00:00
01:58
Don't Go Far Off
不要离开我
Pablo Neruda

Don't go far off, not even for a day, because --
哪怕是一天也不要离开我,因为
because -- I don't know how to say it: a day is long

因为--我不知道要怎么说,一天很长
and I will be waiting for you, as in an empty station

而我会一直等着你,就像在一个空荡荡的车站里

when the trains are parked off somewhere else, asleep.

火车在其它的地方停下、熟睡

Don't leave me, even for an hour, because

哪怕是一小时也不要离开我,因为

then the little drops of anguish will all run together,

在那之后点点滴滴痛苦都将会积聚起来

the smoke that roams looking for a home will drift

漫步着寻找归宿的浓烟将会笼罩着我

into me, choking my lost heart.

窒息我迷失的心

Oh, may your silhouette never dissolve on the beach;

哦,但愿,你的轮廓永远不要消失在这海滩上

may your eyelids never flutter into the empty distance.

但愿,你的眼脸永远不会为这空旷的远方而扑闪

Don't leave me for a second, my dearest,

我最爱的人,请不要离开我一秒钟

because in that moment you'll have gone so far

因为在那一刻,你将会走得很远

I'll wander lazily over all the earth, asking,

而我会慢吞吞地走遍所有的土地,问

Will you come back? Will you leave me here, dying?

你会回来吗?你会把我丢在这里死去吗?
以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!