Jack was away on official business. 杰克出差在外。
I have to visit some clients on this business trip. 我这次出差拜访一些客户。
I was sent to New York on a business trip. 我被派去纽约出差。
I have to travel extensively with the job demand.因为工作需求,我不得不频繁出差。
I'm dropping by you because I'm on a business trip. 因为我在出差,所以顺便过来拜访你。
Any costs that are incurred during the business trip will be reimbursed. 出差期间的一切费用都由公司报销。
I can't accept frequent business trips. 我不能接受经常出差。
Conversation:
A: Hello, Nancy. I hear you're going to Paris on a business trip.你好,Nancy。我听说你要去巴黎出差了。
B: Yes, I must go to Paris for an important training.是啊,我要去巴黎参加一次很重要的培训。
A: You are very good. A lot of people wanted to take part in this training, and finally only you passed the examination. 你很厉害啊,这个培训很多人都想参加,最后只有你通过了考核,你就能代表公司去参加了。
B: I really want to go there. In order to pass the examination, I also made great efforts. Everything comes to him who waits.我是真的特别想去,为了通过考核,也付出了很多的努力,功夫不负有心人。
A: You deserve it. How long will you be in Paris?那是你应得的,你要去巴黎多久?
B: About half a month. I'd like to take advantage of this business trip to drop by the Eiffel Tower, it was my childhood dream. 大概半个月,我想利用这次出差的机会,顺便去趟埃菲尔铁塔。那是我小时候的梦想。
A: Wow, it sounds great. Who will take your place during the business trip?哇,听起来不错。你出差期间谁来接替你的职位?
B: Mary will be in charge of my work. She has passed her internship and has been involved in several projects. 玛丽来负责我的工作,她已经过了实习期,也参与了几个项目。
A: Mary's ability to work is obvious to all. I'm more reassured that your job will be handed over to her.玛丽的工作能力是有目共睹的。你的工作交给她,我也比较放心。
B: Yes, you're right. She has no problem doing the job.没错,她做这份工作没有问题。
A: I hope you will have a good trip.我希望你旅途愉快。
B: Thank you very much. 非常感谢。
Conversation有些地方不太自然,地道的外国人绝对不会这么说话的。
听友216345621 回复 @听友89470713: 那你应该听点高级的,这个对话适合初级学习者,主要是学习中文对照翻译,属于直译,
是我喜欢的样子
可以先总体放一遍,后边是每一句的解释吗?
take trouble to do sth, make efforts to do sth, put efforts into doing sth, make great efforts, put in lots of efforts
手动点赞!
喜欢
喜欢
大爱
奈斯,打卡哟!!!集美们
這個節目真好,有錄音也有完整的文字