文稿内容,请关注微信公众号:Jerry的英语课堂 进行学习
Do you know that an eagle knows when a storm is approaching long before it breaks?
你可知,早在风暴袭来之前,雄鹰就知道了风暴的临近?
The eagle will fly to some high spot and wait for the winds to come.
雄鹰会飞到某个高处,等候大风的到来。
When the storm hits,it sets its wings so that the wind will pick it up and lift it above the storm.
风暴席卷而至时,雄鹰展开双翼,借助风的力量飞得更高,一直飞到风暴的上方。
While the storm rages below,the eagle is soaring above it.
当下面风暴肆虐之时,雄鹰却在风暴的上方自由翱翔。
The eagle does not escape the storm.
雄鹰对风暴毫不躲避。
It simply uses the storm to lift it higher.
它只是借助度暴风飞得更高。
It rises on the winds that bring the storm.
它通过暴风带来的风上升。
When the storms of life come upon us—and all of us will experience them—we can rise above them by setting our belief that we can make it.
当生活中的暴风雨降临的时候,这是我们每个人都要经历的,我们可以坚定我们必胜的信念,这样我们就可以凌驾于风暴之上。
The storms do not have to overcome us.
暴风雨并不一定会摧毁我们,
we can allow our inner power to lift us above them.
我们内心的力量可以让我们超越暴风雨。
We can enable ourselves to ride the winds of the storm that bring sickness,tragedy, failure and disappointment in our lives.
在生活中,我们可以驾驭那些带来、灾难、失败、失望的暴风雨。
we can soar above the storm.
我们可以翱翔在暴风雨之上。
Remember,it is not the burdens of life that weigh us down;
记住,我们疲惫的并非生活的重担。
It is how we handle them.
而是我们处理重担的方式。
2倍速,速记一遍
Jerry的英语课堂 回复 @帅气的小杨桃: 啊 这么快啊
我认为,我们应该学习他的口语并记单词
Jerry的英语课堂 回复 @听友243367958: 9494 词汇和口语是相辅相成的 每晚阅读 早晨晨读 你就一定会进步的
0.75倍速,跟读一遍
Jerry的英语课堂 回复 @Ashandis:
我想问一下,这背景音乐是什么歌?
感恩你们无私贡献,真诚的说声谢谢!发音太棒了!
Jerry的英语课堂 回复 @夏洛斯: 学习的材料很多 好的材料不多 祝君精进