更多发音秘籍,欢迎关注微信公众号:英语主播Emily
The fish tastes a bit off
鱼尝起来有点儿变质了。
A:Is anything wrong with your food this evening,Miss?
小姐,今晚的饭菜有什么问题吗?
B:Sorry to trouble you,but I don't think the fish is fresh.It actually tastes a bit off.
很抱歉麻烦你,不过这条鱼好像不新鲜,实际上尝起来有点儿变质了。
A:Sorry,Miss.I'll replace it immediately.Can I get you another drink while you wait?
对不起,小姐。我马上换一份吧。在您等待的时候要不要点喝的?
B:No,please don't do that.I'd just like to return it.
不用了,不必麻烦了。我只想把这菜退了。
A:I'm sorry,Miss,but I'm afraid we can't do that.But you may order something else instead.I would love to suggest the steak.It's the house specialty and quite tasty.
很抱歉小姐,这恐怕不行。不过您可以另点一道别的菜。我向您推荐牛排,这是我们的特色菜,非常好吃。
B:Ok,then please bring me the steak medium rare.Thank you.
好吧,给我来一份四分熟的牛排,谢谢。
A:Ok,Miss.I hope you enjoy the rest of your dinner.
好的小姐,希望您接下来用餐愉快。
背景音乐:wouter Hamel-March April May
不新鲜不能退还要另点一份?
不错不错😄
speciality发音不标准奥
听友191650675 回复 @东海_波臣: 确实挺多发音问题,但是她的形式很好。加油
Sorry to trouble you,but I don't think the fish is fresh.It actually tastes a bit off.
good
主播声音很好听啊
沙发
我以为我
282
四分熟的牛排里面都是小虫虫..
仙蒂蒂 回复 @听友65488272: 对