I Hear China Fighting
中国,加油!
Coronavirus, be not proud
新冠病毒,收起你的骄傲
Though some people consider you
尽管你
Infectious, and dreadful
疯狂传播,令人恐惧
Though nearly thousands of lives you haveclaimed
尽管你已无情吞噬数千人的生命
Coronavirus, be not proud
新冠肺炎,收起你的骄傲
You’re slave to fate, cowards and desperatemen!
你不过是命运的奴隶、懦夫,是亡命之徒
Cold, damp and dusky caves are your hidingplace
阴冷、潮湿、黑暗,是你的藏身之地
Frightened and trembling, for the fear ofbeing caught
你也在恐怖中,颤抖中度日,因为你终将被逮住
Yes, you will be caught and you shall die!For
是的,你终将被逮住,你应该死亡!因为
I hear China fighting:
我听见,全中国人在抗击
Experts, scientists, doctors and nurses
专家、科学家、医生、护士
Officials, armies, and each one in China
官员、部队战士,每一个中国人
Fighting against you, Coronavirus
凝聚成一股力量 在抗击你!
Daily lives guaranteed, hospitals beingbuilt specially
日常生活有保障,专门医院被建成
Researches being done and supplies beingcontributed
研究在进行,捐赠源源不断
Physical areas separated but care andlove being delivered!
你隔离了人们间的距离,但人们内心的大爱却传递着!
You devil, Coronavirus
恶魔般的新冠肺炎
Shall die! At the sight of the sun-
在阳光普照大地的时刻,便是你的灭亡之期:
I hear China, united,
我听到,全中国凝聚在一起
Fighting to give the heaviest attack at you!
给你最致命的一击
Brave, mighty, strategic andstrongly-determined!
勇敢、强大、智慧,坚如磐石!
I hear them fighting
我听到他们在战斗
Forward
前进!
With universal love, greatcourage,
带着无疆大爱、卓绝勇气和
And Glorious mission!
光荣使命!
I hear them fighting
我听到他们在战斗
Forward
前进
With powerful unityand unshakable support
同力协契,众志成城
From the bottom of the heart in eachindividual
源自每个人心底的力量
Fighting
战斗,
Forward, with unconquerable spirit!
前进!带着不可征服的精神!
I hear China
我听到全中国
Fighting
在战斗
and rising! To be more
在奋起!在变得更加
Supreme
优越
and thriving!
昌盛!
More prosperous
更加繁荣稳定,
and unyielding!
坚不可摧!
请问可以拿去做学校的朗诵比赛的稿子吗?注明出处
静听经典_说纯正英语 回复 @复月: 可以的,请注明出处。作者:栾爱春