Hurry up.快点
Move it.动起来
Let's go.我们走吧
Shake it.动起来
Shake a leg.赶快
Could you hurry up, please?请你快点儿,好吗?
Would you mind going a little faster?你能不能稍微快一点?
Pick up the pace.加快速度
Get a move on.快点儿
Let's make it rush.让我们加快速度
Rush it, please.请快一点
Step on it. 加快速度
Give it some gas.加快速度
Are you ready to go/leave/take off/get out of here?你准备好走/离开/出发/离开这里了吗?
What's taking so long?怎么花这么长时间?
What's the holdup/delay?怎么这么慢?/什么事情延误了?
You're holding everyone up. 大家都等着你呢。
We are short of time.我们没时间了。
I'm out of time.我没时间了。
She's pressed for time. 她的时间很紧迫。
We're going to be late for the movie/plane/party. 我们电影/飞机/派对快要迟了。
Dialogue1:A: Hurry up, we haven't got all day.快点,我们没有太多时间。
B: I know. Relax, we have plenty of time. 我知道,放轻松,我们时间多着呢。
Dialogue2:A: What's taking so long?什么事情这么长时间?
B: I can't find my cell phone. Have you seen it?
我找不到我得手机了,你看到了吗?
Conversation:A: Come on, we're going to be late.快点,我们要迟到了。
B:Hold on, I have to finish my makeup. 等一下,我要化完妆。
A: What's taking so long?怎么这么久?
B: I have to make sure I look okay. 我得确保我看起来好看。
A: We are just going to a movie, not a fashion show. Hurry up. 我们只是去看场电影,又不是时装秀,快点。
Why you say, welcome to practice spoken English with family ?
听友221499628 回复 @听友220900771: 不是family. 而是Emily.
姐姐的内容声音有点低
说的真好。诶呦,我去俺们Ken,
精神小伙
very good
侯桂敏 回复 @听友201123364: 哩哩啦啦
你的抖音好棒!
谢谢 加油
可以做六休一
太久沒來聽 謝謝分享呀