How to Pronounce !I Appreciate It! - American English

How to Pronounce !I Appreciate It! - American English

00:00
05:25

In this American English Pronunciation video, we're going to go over the pronunciation of the phrase "I appreciate it".


在这个美国英语发音视频中,我们将对短语"我很感激"的发音进行回顾。


We'll talk about linking words in a sentence: vowel to vowel and with a Flap T. Thanks for requesting this phrase.


我们将讨论将单词链接在句子:元音到元音和Flap T.谢谢你请求这个短语。


Not only is it a polite way to thank somebody, but it gives us the chance to study two kinds of linking, vowel to vowel, and linking with a Flap T. In American English, it's important that your words link together in one thought group.


感谢某人不仅是一种礼貌的方式,但它让我们有机会研究两种链接,元音到元音,以及与Flap T的链接。在美国英语中,重要的是,你的话联系在一个思想组中。


This forward flow is part of the character of American English.


这种向前流动是美国英语特征的一部分。


I appreciate it.


我很感激。


The first link is between the words 'I' and 'appreciate'.


第一个链接是"我"和"感激"两个词。


This is a vowel to vowel link, which also includes diphthongs.


这是一个元音元音链接,其中也包括二元音。


We're linking the AI diphthong with the schwa.


我们把AI diphthong和施瓦联系起来。


Often in a vowel to vowel link, we make a glide consonant sound.


通常在元音到元音链接中,我们发出滑翔辅音。


That is true here.


这里确实如此。


When the first sound is the AI diphthong, we make a Y sound as we connect to another vowel.


当第一个声音是AI diphthong时,当我们连接到另一个元音时,我们发出Y的声音。


So think of 'appreciate' being 'yappreciate', with a Y. I-yappreciate Focus on the Y sound if your tendency is to put a little break between each word.


所以想想"欣赏"是"欣赏",如果你的倾向是在每个单词之间稍加休息,就关注Y的声音。


It will really smooth out your speech.


这将真正使你的演讲流畅。


The next link is a consonant to vowel link.


下一个链接是元音链接的辅音。


We have a final T sound linking into the IH as in SIT vowel.


我们有一个最终的T声音连接到IH,如在SIT元音。


When we link these two words together, what do you notice?


当我们把这两个词连在一起时,你注意到什么?


The T comes between two vowel sounds.


T 介于两个元音之间。


That means it's a Flap T, where the tongue flaps against the roof of the mouth without stopping the air.


那意味着它是一个皮片T,舌头拍打着嘴的屋顶,没有停止空气。


Appreciate it, dit, dit, appreciate it.


欣赏它,迪特,迪特,欣赏它。


We'll see that when we watch up close and in slow motion.


当我们近距离、慢动作观看时,我们将看到这一点。


So to answer the question,"How can I say this as fluently as Americans"? , focus on the linking and the stress.


所以要回答这个问题,"我怎么能像美国人一样流利地说这一点"?专注于链接和压力。


–Pre- is the most stressed syllable, so it should be the clearest and have the up-down intonation, -pre-, -pre-.


*前音节是压力最大的音节,因此,它应该是最清晰的,并且有向上向下的语调,-,-前。


"I" can also have a little of this: I appreciate it.


"我"也可以有一点:我很感激。


Now let's watch up close and in slow motion and talk about the sounds.


现在,让我们近距离观看,慢动作,并谈论的声音。


The jaw drops for the first sound of the AI as in BUY diphthong.


下颚下降的第一个AI的声音,如在BUY diphthong。


Then we quickly go through the second sound, the Y glide, and the schwa on the way to the P sound. Yuh. I-yuh.


然后我们迅速通过第二个声音,Y滑翔,和施瓦在去P声的路上如意。我.尤。


I-yuh.


我.尤。


Lips come together for the P, and open into the R sound.


嘴唇走到一起为P,并打开到R的声音。


The lips flare, and you can't see the tongue because the tip is pulled back and up, pr, pr.


嘴唇发炎,你看不到舌头,因为尖端被拉回来和向上,pr,pr。


I appr-.


我更担心.


The tongue tip comes more forward for the EE vowel.


对于 EE 元音,舌尖会更向前。


Remember, this is the stressed syllable.


记住,这是强调的音节。


I appre-.


我逮捕.


The letter C makes the SH sound, sh.


字母 C 使 SH 发出声音,sh。


The teeth come together and the lips flare.


牙齿走到一起,嘴唇闪闪发光。


Now we have three unstressed syllables in a row.


现在我们连续有三个无应力音节。


The EE vowel quickly before the jaw drops for the AY as in SAY diphthong.


EE元音在下颚下降之前迅速下降,如在SAY diphthong。


Now, watch how the tongue flaps against the roof of the mouth for the Flap T. To the roof of the mouth and down again for the IH as in SIT vowel.


现在观看舌头如何拍打在嘴的屋顶为Flap T。到嘴的屋顶,并再次向下为IH在SIT元音。


Watch the flap one more time.


再看一次皮瓣。


And a stop of air for the Stop T. Appreciate it.


和停止T空气停止,欣赏它。


Let's watch the whole phrase again.


让我们再看一遍整个短语。


You can use this phrase while thanking someone, for example: "Thanks so much for coming to my presentation.


你可以在感谢某人的同时使用这个短语,例如:"非常感谢大家来参加我的演示。


I appreciate it".


我很感激"。


Or,"Thanks for doing the dishes.


或者,"谢谢你洗碗。


I really appreciate it".


我真的很感激"。


>> HaQuyen, thanks so much for coming in today, I really appreciate it.


哈奎恩,非常感谢大家今天能来,我真的很感激。


I hope this video has made this phrase easier for you to say.


我希望这个视频已经使这句话更容易让你说。


Think about linking often as you work on spoken English.


当你学习英语口语时,经常考虑链接。


Also, I'm happy to tell you my book, American English Pronunciation, is available for purchase.


此外,我很高兴地告诉你,我的书,美国英语发音,是可供购买。


If you want an organized, step-by-step resource to build your American accent, click here to get the book, or see the description below.


如果你想要一个有条理的,一步一步的资源来建立你的美国口音,点击这里获取这本书,或查看下面的描述。


I think you're going to love it.


我想你会喜欢的


That's it, and thanks so much for using Rachel's English.


就这么,非常感谢她用瑞秋的英语。






以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!