安德鲁·斯科特 | 朗读诗歌《最佳速率》

安德鲁·斯科特 | 朗读诗歌《最佳速率》

00:00
00:50

No speed of wind or water rushing by

不管是风流之疾还是水流之湍

But you have speed far greater. You can climb

都比不上你们俩所拥有的速率

Back up a stream of radiance to the sky,

你俩可以循一道光线直上云天

And back through history up the stream of time.

你俩能够溯时间长河穿越历史
And you were given this swiftness, not for haste

你们被赋予这种能力不为倥偬

Nor chiefly that you may go where you will,

多半也不为可以去想去的地方

But in the rush of everything to waste,

而是为在急速消耗的万物之中

That you may have the power of standing still –

你们可拥有能保持静止的力量——
Off any still or moving thing you say.

避开你们说的任何静或动的事

Two such as you with such a master speed

两个像这样拥有最佳速率的人

Cannot be parted nor be swept away

一旦结合就不会分手各自东西

From one another once you are agreed

也不可能被外力拆散各奔前程 

That life is only life forevermore

只要你俩承认生活该天长地久

Together wing to wing and oar to oar.

共同生活该比翼双飞风雨同舟

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 安煮!