遇到好久不见的老朋友,如何寒暄?

遇到好久不见的老朋友,如何寒暄?

00:00
07:04

Long time no see.

好久不见。


How long has it been?

(我们)已经多久(没见面了)?


I haven't seen you in a while.

我有一段时间没见过你了。


I haven't seen you lately. 

我最近都没见到你。


I haven't seen you in ages.

我有好几年没见过你了。


It's been a long time.

已经好长时间了。


It's been ages.

已经好几年了。


It's been a while.

有一段时间了。


I don't see you much these days.

这些天没怎么见你啊。


I haven't seen you around. 

最近没有在附近看到你。


How have you been?/How have you been doing?

最近过的怎么样?


What have you been doing?/What have you been up to?

最近在忙什么?



Dialogue1:

A: Long time no see. How have you been?

好久不见,你最近过的好吗?


B: Great, how about you?

很好,你呢?


Dialogue2:

A: Good morning, Mrs Jones. I haven't seen you around in a while. 

早上好,琼斯女士。我有一段时间没有见到你了。


B: I've been out of town for a couple of weeks. 

我有几个星期不在市里。


Dialogue3:

A: How have you been, it's been...What? Three years?

你最近过的怎么样?我们已经...什么?三年没见了?


B: It's been three years already? Wow, time flies. 

已经三年了?天哪,时间过的真快。


Dialogue4:

A: I don't see you around much these days.

这几天我都没怎么看到你。


B: Yeah, you're right. Since I got a girlfriend, I haven't had much free time. 

是的,因为我找了个女朋友,所以最近没有自由时间了。


Dialogue5:

A: How has your family been?

你家人最近还好吧?


B: They've been doing well. My little sister still asks about you. 

他们都挺好的。我的妹妹到现在还问起你呢。


Dialogue6:

A: Hi, Jenny. How's your son doing?

你好,珍妮,你儿子怎么样了?


B: He's doing fine, thanks. How about your little girl?

他挺好的,谢谢。你的女儿怎么样了?





以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 佼佼421525

    Emily,Good morning,今天的主题十分实用!

    听友224418728 回复 @佼佼421525: 是啊

  • 听友214784298

    主播讲的很好哦,中英文顺序不需要改变,这样很好,先讲中文会让听众先想想自己翻译的话会怎么说。然后再听到你说的。这样印象会更深刻。

  • 听友193396266

    可以可以,爱了爱了👄

  • 匣子里的木木殿下

    快来打卡啦

  • 空望

    谢谢你,帮了我很大的忙!

  • 特岗语文

    听你的,真的进步很大

  • 昀若浅陌

    老师,读短文时应该怎么短句?我感觉一口气读下来好累

  • 萍_mca

    主播用了两种不同的语调来读,都好好听呀!👍制作的好用心💐

  • 老亦是个钱大帅

    这真是个宝藏主播

  • 1300070xdiu

    为什么字幕打不开,之前都能打开的