Cut it out.
省省吧。
Knock it off.
打住。
Quit it.
停下。
Stop bothering me.
别再烦我。
Stop talking nonsense.
别再胡说八道了。
You're talking like an idiot now.
你现在说话像个傻子。
You're not making any sense.
你说的话一点意义也没有。
make sense
有道理
Don't give me that.
少来这一套。
You're going too far.
你太过分了。
Stay out of my business.
别管我的闲事。
Stop being so noisy.
别管闲事。
noisy
爱管闲事的
You're really getting on my nerves.
你实在搅的我心烦。
get on one's nerves
使某人心烦
Get off my back.
不要打扰我。
口语表达,用于反驳别人对自己的批评或使自己生气时
A: Why do you always have to turn away from me whenever we have an argument?I don't know why we can't just talk. That really burns me.
为什么每次我们争吵的时候你都要转身离开呢?我不明白为什么我们不能好好谈谈,这真让人很生气。
B: Because I'm not going to listen to your bullshit/crap.
因为我不想听你胡扯。
bullshit/carp
胡说八道;废话
A: I can't believe you got caught for stealing. What were you thinking?
这难以置信,你竟然偷东西被抓,你到底在想什么?
got caught表示“别抓”,后接for,比如got caught for cheating表示“考试作弊被抓”。
B: I'm sorry, Dad. I promise I'll never do it again.
对不起,爸爸,我发誓我再也不会这么做了。
A: You've really disappointed me.
你真是太让我失望了。
B: Please, Dad. Don't tell mom about this.
求求你爸爸,不要告诉妈妈。
A: You know, I have to tell her and you're also going to be grounded for two weeks.
你知道我必须告诉她的,而且你将被禁止出门两个星期。
ground表示(一般为了惩罚孩子)禁止外出
恩嗯嗯嗯嗯现在
听友201123364 回复 @听友201123364: 老师们节日快乐
got caught是被抓,打错了哦
肥仙女鸭 回复 @唯清风明月: 我看了三次都没看到哪里错
that really burns me up make me angry piss me off
打卡!
打卡
节日
真·实用英语
打卡
👏
埃姆雷,你能做我女朋友吗,这样我学英语可能会快一点
好好好好哇塞 回复 @姆雷: wc哈哈哈哈😂😂😂👍