The Prince and the Honest Girl Story 王子和诚实女孩的故事

The Prince and the Honest Girl Story 王子和诚实女孩的故事

00:00
07:24

看英文原版动画

听正宗英美发音

2020安心宅家

和乔小妞一起听童话故事

——————

接下来的日子里

本版块由乔老爸全权接管

趣味故事 定期分享

希望大家喜欢哟



This story is of Prince Clariant

这是克莱兰王子的故事

a handsome , wise young man

一个英俊、聪明的年轻人

His father , the King was proud of him and consulted him on all matters of the kingdon

他的父亲,国王为他感到骄傲,就国王的一切事情都和他商量

This day , two important decisions were to be made

今天,我们要做出两个重要的决定

Why don't you marry her

你为什么不娶她

She is the daughter of a powerful King

她是一位有权势的国王的女儿

father ! I am not going to marry someone just because she is a princess

父亲!我不会因为她是公主就和她结婚

Then what other quality are you looking for in a wife ?

那你还希望妻子有什么其他品质呢?

The one quality that every other good thing depends on

这是其他好东西所依赖的一种品质

The one quality that every other good thing depends on ?

其他任何好东西都依赖的一个品质是什么?

Sire ! The Prime Minister wishes to see you

陛下!首相想见你

Aah ! Send him in !

啊!让他进来!

Why do you wish to retire ?

你为什么想退休?

You have been the Prime Minister ever since my father ruled here

自从我父亲执政以来,你一直是首相

son, you tell us 

儿子,你来告诉我们

where will we find a man as knowledgeable and as dedicated as him ?

我们到哪里去找一个像他那样有知识、有献身精神的人呢?

Father , I have learnt from him that Knowledge can be acquired

父亲,我从他那里学到了知识是可以获得的

dedication and all good things depend on this one quality

奉献和一切美好的事物都依赖于这一个品质

What quality do you keep talking about ?

你一直在说什么品质?

I have a plan

我有一个计划

The prince gave the King and the Prime Minister an idea

王子给了国王和首相一个主意

as to how to select an able Prime Minister for the Kingdom

至于如何为王国挑选一位能干的首相

cordingly , an announcement was made in the kingdom the following day

相应地,第二天在王国宣布了一项声明

The Honorable Prime Minister of our kingdom is retiring

我国尊贵的首相要退休了

the King invites all those who wish to apply for the post of Prime Minister

国王邀请所有想申请首相职位的人

to please be present at the palace

请到宫里来

two days from today at the break of dawn

从今天起两天,天刚破晓

His Royal Highness our King , has set a test for them

我们的国王陛下,对他们进行了考验

Wonder what the King has in mind !

不知道国王在想什么!

Being the Prime Minister is not easy .

成为首相并不容易。

It requires so much dedication and knowledge

它需要如此多的奉献精神和知识

More than dedication or knowledge ,

比奉献或知识更重要,

being the Prime Minister requires love for one's country and its people

成为首相需要对国家和人民的爱

It requires the tenderness of a father and the fairness of a judge

这需要父亲的温柔和法官的公正

and all of this comes from just one quallity

所有这些都来自于

Tiara,if you think you know so much about being the Prime Minister

帝亚娜,如果你觉得你对当首相很了解的话

why don't you apply ?

你为什么不申请呢?

Hahahaha

哈哈 哈哈

And Tiara , did apply .

帝亚娜申请了。

Two days later , she was at the palace with ten more people

两天后,她和另外十个人来到了宫殿

The Prince spoke to all of them

王子和他们所有人都谈过了

I speak to you on behalf of my father

我代表我父亲对你说话

you would all agree , becoming a Prime Minister requires dedication and knowledge .

你人都同意,成为总理需要奉献和知识。

But More than that , it requires love for one's country and its people

但更重要的是,它需要对国家和人民的爱

It requires the tenderness of a father

它需要父亲的慈爱

and the fairness of a judge 

法官的公正

So , His Royal Highness has set a test for all of you

所以,殿下给你们所有人设置了一个考验

Here is a basket of corn and bean seeds

这是一篮子玉米和大豆种子

Collect the seeds from it

收集种子

You will all be given a patch in different parts of the palace gardens

你们将在宫殿花园的不同部分得到一块地

where you shall plant these seeds and ensure they grow into healthy crops

你应该把这些种子种下去,确保它们长成健康的庄稼

You will not be allowed to take any help in the task

你将不被允许在这项任务中接受任何帮助

The way you tend to your garden , will show your dedication ,

你照料花园的方式,将显示你的奉献精神,

your tenderness and loving care 

你的温柔和关爱

At the end of one month we shall select the best garden

一个月后我们将挑选最好的花园

and the person it belongs to 

它所属的人 

will be our next Prime Minister .

将成为我们的下一任首相

So all the applicants for the post of the Prime Minister

所以所有的首相候选人

tended to their gardens with great care

悉心照料他们的花园

and within a week plants began to show in all the gardens except one

不到一个星期,除了一个园子外,所有的园子里都长出了植物

Tiara's

帝亚娜的

Why does nothing grow in my garden

为什么我的花园里什么都不长

Tiara kept trying her best

蒂娜拉一直在努力

he month passed and it was the day of the final inspection and selection

一个月过去了,这是最后一次检查和选拔的日子

All gardens looked beautiful and healthy , except Tiara's

除了帝亚娜的,所有的花园看起来都美丽而健康

There was still no sign of a shoot or a plant in it

里面仍然没有嫩芽或植物的迹象

The Prince and the King arrived

王子和国王来了

They looked at all the gardens

他们看了所有的花园

and finally came to Tiara's

最后来到了帝亚娜家

Ohh ! Not a single shoot ?

哦!没有一棵?

I am sorry Your Highness ! I did try my best

我很抱歉,殿下!我已经尽力了

but I have not been able to grow anything

但我什么也没种出来

The King and the Prince walked off without saying anything further

国王和王子没有再说什么就走开了

and it was time to announce the winner

是时候宣布获胜者了

On behalf of His Royal Highness

代表殿下

I announce the winner of this task

我宣布这项任务的获胜者

our next Prime Minister Ms Tiara Campbell

我们的下一任总理帝亚娜女士

Before you were asked to take the seeds ,

在你拿到种子之前

I had said that becoming a Prime Minister requires hard work and knowledge

我说成为总理需要努力工作和知识

What I did not tell you was that each and every one of these values

我没有告诉你的是,每一个价值观

come from Just one principle ,

只有一个原则,

the principle of honesty

诚实原则

Because the person who is not honest cannot be dedicated

因为不诚实的人无法奉献

cannot be truly loving nor can he or she be fair to anybody

他或她不能真正地去爱,也不能对任何人公平

The seeds that we had given all of you were dead

我们给你们所有人的种子都死了

They were not supposed to sprout a single shoot

它们不应该长出一根芽

or a single root

或者一根

That you had a lush healthy crop shows that

你有一个茂盛的健康作物表明

you have cheated just to impress His Highness

你作弊只是为了给殿下留下深刻印象

Only one person has done the task with honesty and integrity

只有一个人诚实正直地完成了这项任务

This is not fair , we still have grown healthy gardens

这是不公平的,我们仍然有健康的花园

Yes yes

是的是的

We are sorry Your Highness

我们很抱歉,殿下

When we saw nothing growing on our patches

当我们看到我们的土地上什么也没有生长

we thought we had done something wrong

我们认为我们做错了什么

and hence got new seeds 

因此得到了新的种子

Tiara was the only one who had the courage to continue the task

只有帝亚娜有勇气继续这项任务

as per the rules  

按规定

even if it meant running the risk of failure

即使这意味着冒着失败的风险

She alone deserves to be the Prime Minister !

只有她才配当首相!

Yes ! Tiara alone deserves to be the Prime Minister

是的!只有帝亚娜才配当首相

Tiara alone deserves to be the Prime Minister

只有帝亚娜才配当首相

Prime Minister I wish to take your advice on an important matter .

首相先生,我想就一件重要的事情征求你的意见。

My father wishes for me to marry

我父亲希望我结婚

What do you think ?

你觉得怎么样?

Would you pick me for a husband if you could ?

如果可以的话,你会选我做你的丈夫吗?

I hardly know you Your Highne

我几乎不认识你,殿下

and I cannot marry someone just because he is a prince

我不能因为他是王子就和他结婚

That is what I keep telling Father !

这就是我一直对父亲说的话!

I cannot marry someone just because she is a princess

我不能因为她是公主就嫁给她

you may have guessed , the Prince and Tiara seemed to have lots in common

你可能已经猜到了,王子和皇冠似乎有很多共同点

32 They thought alike and they both valued honesty

他们想法一致,都重视诚实

And therefore , they respected each other and became best friends !

因此,他们互相尊重,成为了最好的朋友!



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!