It's your turn to clean the room.
该你收拾房间了。
It's one's turn to do...
轮到某人做...
Can you help me with the garbage?
你能帮我倒垃圾吗?
help sb with...
帮助某人...
We take turns doing housework.
我们轮流做家务。
take turns doing...
轮流做..
Can you share the housework with me?
你能帮我分担点家务吗?
share sth with sb
与某人分享..
The detergent has run out.
洗衣液已经用完了。
run out
用完了
The faucet has been dripping.
水龙头一直在滴水。
A: Jenny, what are you doing? let's go shopping.
珍妮,你在做什么?
我们去逛街吧。
B: I really want to go, but I've got a lot of housework to do today. I'll
do the laundry
and
clean the house.
我真的很想去,但是我今天有很多家务要做,我要洗衣服,打扫房子。
A: Isn't your husband at home? You should share the housework with him fifty fifty.
你丈夫不在家吗?
你应该和他平分家务。
fifty fifty平分
B: I know. But my husband never does housework. My daughter sometimes helps me with cooking.
我知道,但是我丈夫从不做家务,我女儿有时候帮我做饭。
A: You should change your mind. Equality lies between man and woman. The man should also do housework. In my opinion, housework is not just a woman's business.
你应该改变想法了,男女平等,男人也应该做家务。
在我看来,家务不只是女人的事情。
B: You're right. But I'm going to finish the housework today, because there's a visitor coming in the afternoon.
你说的对,但是我今天要把家务做完,因为下午有人来拜访。
A: Who's the visitor?
谁呀?
B: He is one of my husband's friends. We haven't seen each other for many years and he's going to come back from abroad today.
我丈夫的一个朋友,我们已经很多年没有见面了,他今天回国。
A: In that case, you do what you do, we'll make another appointment next week.
既然这样,你就忙吧,我们下周再约。
make another appointment再约
B: That's settled, I just would like to buy some clothes.
一言为定,我正想买几件衣服。
That's settled表示“一言为定”
到大学后,渐渐不怎么认真学英语了,今天发现了这个节目,感觉不错
主播真好,喜欢。给我们提供了学习的平台。
日常打卡,还有108天中考,加油_(•̀ω•́ 」∠)_
内容很好,适应日常生活。但是语音语调不够,学习者无法去模仿
打卡快1个月罗嘻嘻
wonderful
good
赞
garbage 念成了bagage
好赞!每天都有更新